Advertisement

Author Topic: Costco still has a pretty generous return policy, bought this, tried it, no like  (Read 647 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
...and returned  it w/o any questions asked  O0  ;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
When I was younger, I was a road show vendor for costco.   I be telling my customers that the product they buy here, they are protected by the costco's warranty.  A few asked me what it was and I absolutely did not know what it was.  Uber failed

but yeah, it was my warranty selling pitch that helps me to sell stupid stuff.  Costco warranty on top of the manufactuer's warranty.  Ez sell, ez money. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I believe Costco still has the longest return policy for electronics like laptops, TVs, etc. at 90 days...compare d to 14 days at most stores..?  ???

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
Was it because it wasn't "pork"? Or "eel"? :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Thanks for the bump!  O0

Was it "seller's mistake" or BOO HOO HOO "unfair"..."last word"  ;D:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Advertisements