Advertisement

Author Topic: Scared to date?  (Read 3390 times)

Dom

Scared to date?
« on: February 08, 2017, 10:07:40 AM »
 :idiot2: :idiot2:  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Scared to date?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 11:40:28 AM »
It's only scary if you already have a crush on that person. The anxiety and the worries of doing things wrong or getting turned down will always be hard for a person to face. Dates these days, people don't need to make it such a big deal. Everyone just need to be themselves and be comfortable instead of having expectations or be under pressure.

So ladies, anyone up for Destinies Cafe? lol

Dom

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 12:52:28 PM »
^^^ Vomit trough.

nkjaubakisl

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 11:32:02 AM »
In all honest, dating is scary. From the first meeting to the first date, you put yourself on the line hoping for the same connection or a connection. You'll never know what the other person is thinking or what their next move will be. It's just all about taking that chance and seeing where it will lead you  :) :)

Magic Mike

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 01:49:12 PM »
Yes, No and maybe.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 07:08:52 PM »
 :2funny:

If it doesn't work out, it's no one's loss since both parties have no set expectations.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 07:53:01 PM »
Because dating is usually eating so make sure everyone is eating the same thing.
I think that's the magic word.. but you can't take back a first impression though.

True, you can't... But I think people think too much or should I say that they have too much expectations. I mean, this 1st impression subject, people shouldn't need to think too much about it. Instead, they need to just think about the positive things about meeting a stranger for lunch/dinner and getting to know one another. I find the biggest mistake people make is pushing each other way just because he/she is not your type or they're not interesting. Making friends and expanding networks is most productive and positive thing anyone can do. 

captian

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 12:13:59 PM »
True, dating is intimidating if you like the other person because you've got more to lose! If you go on a date with someone you don't have feelings for yet, it's not a big deal because if it doesn't work out then their loss, and your emotions were never invested to begin with.
no wonder you're intimidated by me.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 12:42:26 PM »
I love dates.  I love it even more if I don't try n be myself just to have the date to like me more.  Let me share with you how you will know a date will go well by doing what I did.  Do remember that I'm a social scientist so what I do might works for me only cuz my strategy is to bomb on purpose or to find that one chick who finds the positivity in my experiment. 

Ok, first date, you go eat steak.  If by the end of the date, both of your steak is still there, unfinished, then the date went well.  It means you guys are too busy talking rather than eating.  Expensive experiment unless you take it to go. 

Not eating also is a sign of embarrassment like I'm not going to show him or her my true nature.  I want to impress them at hello first.  That's good cuz now you know that they are trying to make you like them.  There is interest in this date after all. 

Logic makes sense doesn't it?  Now don't go trying this cuz I says so. Ha

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Jiggles

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 03:05:58 AM »
Dating? What's dating? Old lady here.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 01:40:17 PM »
Oh I get it.  Scare to date as in married or have someone but scared to go on a date with others.  You mean cheating and creeping. 

Yes I'm scared of that.  You be all paranoid by constantly watching your back and don't get me started by holding hands in public.  I kid you not, she tried to bust that move on me and instinct like a Kung Fu fighter, I twitched right away.  She said she can't figure me out.  To my defense, I give the public no evidence that I'm creeping.

When you are not thirsty, you can go on dates with confidence.  If the dates bomb, who cares, you still have your wife or gf to get some booty from. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements