Advertisement

Author Topic: If theres any job or any career you ever want to do...you can do it  (Read 1336 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Becuase boy do I have stories....

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

nooneever

Re: If theres any job or any career you ever want to do...you can do it
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »
It's always been my dream ever since I was a little kid to become an autobot and fight against the decepticons.  Last year my dreams came true and I am now an autonomous mobile that can transform.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 12:58:16 PM »
Are talking about reality careers or scifi ones?  :2funny:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »
Any job...any job

Im not the brightest bulb in the toolbox but Im doing things folks have to go to school and get qualified for and the thing is...theres bulbs dimmer than me doing jobs thats more complicated than mine!!!

Ive mentioned before I work in the medical field...and if you ever get your foot in the door and see how things really work...man youd be like "hmmmm...."

Learning any job is just really training, once you are trained you can do anything...

A doctor, a surgeon, etc etc...

Lawyer, scientist, physicist, etc etc...

Astronaught, pilot...

Its all about getting trained..

Like right now, given the opportunity, i could be a lawyer in like 6 months..

Or fly a space shuttle in 6 months...

Any job in the world, like the saying goes, a trained monkey can do it...

Becuase like i said, boy do I have stories...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements