Advertisement

Author Topic: Well, guess ill kswap....the engines still good but...  (Read 996 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Well, guess ill kswap....the engines still good but...
« on: February 11, 2017, 01:05:18 PM »
Some odd reason some bolts fell off the pulleys i was told and the honda shop have no idea how they came off.

Sounds fishey to me.

Anyways, I was told the car still runs but now as I look to improve on it, I thinking a K swap is in order.

I remember my brothers SI, that thing was quick and we had it 220+ whp basic bolt ons...whr havent even got the real good stuff on, anyways thats like 250 civic and that thing pulled strong..

I think realistically I can only pull like 170-180 maybe if Im really lucky 190(highly doubt it) with all the bolt ons I have on it and a tune.  In any case, I was thinking how much faster and powerful itd feel if it had another 50-60 whp.  I love the feeling of NA and if that teggie whp went from 170 to 230?  I think thatd be a beast to contend with in the streets.  As "light" as it is now, it shoyld be flying.

Honestly when I drove it back to back with the s2k, it felt slow even as the revs raced fast to redline... 

Dont worry teggie!  I will resurrect you!

As far as the gsr motor, I think Ill get a lil civic si and drop it in there if I can find one thats not all ragged out.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

iHmongFatBoy

Re: Well, guess ill kswap....the engines still good but...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 05:26:58 PM »
do it. i wnt to see progress.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements