Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump is a GENIUS!  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Trump is a GENIUS!
« on: February 21, 2017, 01:19:53 AM »
The regressive left has suppressed the skyrocketing rape crisis in Sweden committed by refugees (largely Muslim). The Swedes are being held hostage by their own government.

The liberal media was stupid to misquote Trump's remarks about Sweden because all they did was intrigue people to Google up Sweden where they will find many reports about how the country has become the rape capital of the world. Furthermore, all search on Youtube will pull up numerous videos of violent immigrants attacking Swedes.

Of course, the retarded left will ignore all of this because they are as defined 'retarded'. But the average American who hasn't lost his/her complete mind will seriously rethink open borders.   O0 O0 O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Trump is a GENIUS!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 01:38:52 AM »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 01:42:12 AM »
And as for FRANCE, I knew it was a problem 8 years ago!

I have family living in France who spoke about the violent Muslims. At that time it hadn't made national headlines in the political arena.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 07:42:26 AM »
trump is a genius by making everyone (americans) scared.  he's the president, so of course most americans are going to listen to him.  he's finding reasons to push his agenda, to close the border and how does he do that?  by pointing out immigrant problems in other countries.  Repercussion with this is...he's making it worst for americans to go outside of the country...when his term finishes, every other country is going to hate anything american, more flag burnings and other negative impacts for americans going outside of the country whether for business or pleasure...and we're not just talking whites only, this effects all americans..."you from amelikas? no food for you!" 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 07:46:57 AM »
Love the spin. Can't wait to see how Bowling Green gets spun and whatever else the POTUS spews out.

can

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 01:20:55 PM »
Love the spin. Can't wait to see how Bowling Green gets spun and whatever else the POTUS spews out.

only unintelligent people think trump is smart. lol. look at this. :2funny: :idiot2:

Like this post: +1

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 02:24:58 PM »
Swedes are being held hostage by their own government?  :o

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 05:51:34 PM »
Trump is a genius not only because he offends all the precious liberal snowflakes (which actually isn't something very difficult to do) but because he gets the sane Americans to Google up events that mainstream media won't report since they are too busy creating fake narratives to fit their liberal agenda.

Nobody wants to report the mass rapes that occur in Germany and Sweden. What happened in Cologne, Germany was basically swept under the rug by the biased media and never talked about again.

For example, Hmong MN are either stupid, ignorant, or outright lying about the Somalian problem in their communities. I say they are all three.

This problem is nothing new and was occurring long before Obama left office. But now that the Left is doubling down on their stupidity, EVERY DAMN LIBERAL act like Somalians are saints.

But I know that it wasn't too long ago when Hmongs be biatcing about them damn violent Somalian thugs wreaking havoc in their neighborhoods.

And don't get me started about Hmong CA and their hatred for Mexicans!

And Hmong WI, you know you can't stand the kaydoos in Milwaukee.

But now you liberals act like you have lots of love for these people while talking s.hit about them in the same breath ALL IN THE NAME OF SUPPORTING YOUR POLITICAL PARTY.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 06:32:49 PM »
Trump very smart.. he make California drought go away already.

Trouble excites me!

Like this post: +1

can

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 02:06:02 PM »
Swedes are being held hostage by their own government?  :o

it gets better and better  :2funny: :idiot2:
New surveys from Quinnipiac University and McClatchy-Marist reveal that Trump — never terribly popular nationally — continues to be seen as dishonest, a poor leader and unstable.

What’s more, the U.S. is embarrassed by him.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 02:23:48 PM »

For example, Hmong MN are either stupid, ignorant, or outright lying about the Somalian problem in their communities. I say they are all three.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
You're absolutely right!!!  they are taking our goats!  mang, everytime i go kill me a goat for a feast, I'm limited on the selections!   :idiot2: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements