Advertisement

Author Topic: Playing Hard to get  (Read 6695 times)

Crapcom

Playing Hard to get
« on: February 21, 2017, 05:53:39 PM »
So my friend have been talking to this new girl for about 2 weeks, and went on two dates with her...he really like her...But the thing is that when he ask her about how she felt..
about him....her reply is that she haven't felt anything and their relationship will have to wait and see how it goes?...

what advise should i give to my buddy? that this chick is just using him?....she is divorce and have 2 kids.....no job...

I haven't been in the dating game for 10years since my marriage, so not sure about how much advise i can give...to a brotha...

I told him that she has no job and is a staying home mom....no education..... he deserve better....caus e looks like she is playing hard to get...

My buddy is a college grad and is single and is making pretty good $$$.....Don't know why he decide to chase after a some man's trash....

Any brotha and sister out there, give some advise  ;)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Playing Hard to get
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 10:32:06 PM »
So my friend have been talking to this new girl for about 2 weeks, and went on two dates with her...he really like her...But the thing is that when he ask her about how she felt..
about him....her reply is that she haven't felt anything and their relationship will have to wait and see how it goes?...

what advise should i give to my buddy? that this chick is just using him?....she is divorce and have 2 kids.....no job...

I haven't been in the dating game for 10years since my marriage, so not sure about how much advise i can give...to a brotha...

I told him that she has no job and is a staying home mom....no education..... he deserve better....caus e looks like she is playing hard to get...

My buddy is a college grad and is single and is making pretty good $$$.....Don't know why he decide to chase after a some man's trash....

Any brotha and sister out there, give some advise  ;)

Hard to say as there's not much info about the girl so depends mainly on the unknown variables. Perhaps, she just want to take it slow due to a bad experience in her past?  ???

Going by the minimal info, I don't think she's using your friend. If she was, I don't think she would reply:

"her reply is that she haven't felt anything and their relationship will have to wait and see how it goes?"

That reply sounded pretty honest as I'm not sensing any playing game tone.

More importantly, going by your tone of:

"Don't know why he decide to chase after a some man's trash...."

You simply just have a problem with her. Just because one is divorced, doesn't necessarily mean he/she is "trash"...Glad your "buddy" doesn't share that perception.

"advise"?

Leave your friend alone as he's a grown man. It's his life so if he's good with it, do nothing...

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 08:22:02 AM »
IDKW your friend is thinking but if she has baggage, she will always have some drama her way. She is a mom after all. Her kids above anything else is and will always be first. (mom mentality in most cases) Is your friend willing and able to be second? If not get out now.

Two weeks of knowing one another? If feelings are mutual, even two weeks is not enough time to bond :2funny: perhaps a generalization of getting to know one another, yes but to bond and fall in like/love, no.

In another sense, you state she is divorced, maybe, just maybe she doesn't want to move too fast and risk another mistake. Got to view it from all sides and not just one side.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 07:32:34 AM by Giggles_Shyly »

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 08:44:12 AM »
tell the homie to pick up his game, sounds like he's heading into the friend zone. 

asking a girl how she feels about him is like asking her how was the sex, when he's just finished in two minutes.   a man should never ask how a girl feels about him, she shows it by the subtle hints, like answering his calls, text or messages and most importantly making time for him.   i'd be more afraid to know, cause she might not want to let go.

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Crapcom

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 01:37:51 PM »
in a way it seem like he's heading toward the direction of friendzone for her....but glad i posted this...and see how how his relationship turn out  8)

will keep everyone posted.  ;D

but do thanks for everyone advise :), and yes...i'll let him made his own decision even it turn out to be friendzone and not BF/GF LMAO  :2funny: <--but sadly he may just hurt himself....

MSV

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 08:50:46 PM »
I don't think she's playing hard to get. 2 weeks is too short of a time to be expressing your feelings or knowing how you feel towards someone. I'd say your friend should just enjoy getting to know her and definitely take her out on more dates.

Us girls don't normally come out and confess our likings for a guy but you can bet we will drop hints left and right. ;)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 09:42:08 PM »
I don't think she's playing hard to get. 2 weeks is too short of a time to be expressing your feelings or knowing how you feel towards someone. I'd say your friend should just enjoy getting to know her and definitely take her out on more dates.

Us girls don't normally come out and confess our likings for a guy but you can bet we will drop hints left and right. ;)

Agree with that assessment and it's true in most cases from what I've seen and experienced. I've only had sex on the first date a couple of times in my years of dating. Most of my dates required a few get to know each other better moments before sex....

zena

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 01:10:53 AM »
If he likes her then let him do his thing.  She might be good for him.

nkjaubakisl

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 10:58:30 AM »
As humans, sometimes we just can't help but chase after certain things in life that is out of our zone.....i don't know why. Anyways, maybe your buddy just need that little hit of the chase to really know and see what he need instead of what he think he want? Also, new exposure and different surrounding could be of help to him.

zena

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 10:24:14 PM »
Maybe he's what this song is saying:

MSV

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2017, 11:47:50 PM »
Agree with that assessment and it's true in most cases from what I've seen and experienced. I've only had sex on the first date a couple of times in my years of dating. Most of my dates required a few get to know each other better moments before sex....

So you're saying a girl will give it up when she likes you?  ???

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 12:41:44 AM »
So you're saying a girl will give it up when she likes you?  ???

Some will when they like you and/or they are horny as girls have needs too. Then there are some that won't "give it up" despite the fact that they like you for personal reasons. And as a man, you got to respect that too if you also like and care about her...

Crapcom

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 12:18:45 PM »
sup guys....

so the stories continues..... O0 O0 O0

So my friend went on his 4th date already...so it's been a month now...... of knowing her and 4 dates with her....he asked her again...

her reply was that it's too soon and she is not ready......... .............. .............. .............. .............. .............. ..... :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

he kept taking her out to eat and buy her stuff......... .............. .............. ...and after a month.....and 4 dates...the answer is still not ready.....  :o :o :o :o :o

looks to me like he's in a Friendzone.... .state....he mentioned that all she does everyday is stay home...and doesn't work...cause she have no car....and she goes out often with her friends to drink....and clubbing...... most of the time from Thursday through sunday.....

so should I  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: My friend and tell him to get out of that stupid relationship.. .seem like she is using him.....and he's not getting anything in return........ ..Nigga just waisting his $$$$ on a Love that is not even true after knowing a person for a month....and they still said they need more time....

WTF is that???? I talked to girls for 2-3weeks and they do give honest answer right away if i ask!!!!!....

so should i slap his ass and tell him to get the duck away from those kinda girl... not to be mean but......but his girl have no life......no education....n o work...but all she does is partying..club bing...and drinking with friends...and think her life is awesome...even she is broke as duck... prob need to slap some manners to my buddie.....

what do you guys said?

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:30:43 PM by Crapcom »

MSV

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2017, 05:27:36 PM »
Some will when they like you and/or they are horny as girls have needs too. Then there are some that won't "give it up" despite the fact that they like you for personal reasons. And as a man, you got to respect that too if you also like and care about her...

I'm curious, those girls you got some from the first date, how far did you guys get in terms of a meaningful relationship?

MSV

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2017, 05:30:26 PM »
sup guys....

so the stories continues..... O0 O0 O0

So my friend went on his 4th date already...so it's been a month now...... of knowing her and 4 dates with her....he asked her again...

her reply was that it's too soon and she is not ready......... .............. .............. .............. .............. .............. ..... :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

he kept taking her out to eat and buy her stuff......... .............. .............. ...and after a month.....and 4 dates...the answer is still not ready.....  :o :o :o :o :o

looks to me like he's in a Friendzone.... .state....he mentioned that all she does everyday is stay home...and doesn't work...cause she have no car....and she goes out often with her friends to drink....and clubbing...... most of the time from Thursday through sunday.....

so should I  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: My friend and tell him to get out of that stupid relationship.. .seem like she is using him.....and he's not getting anything in return........ ..Nigga just waisting his $$$$ on a Love that is not even true after knowing a person for a month....and they still said they need more time....

WTF is that???? I talked to girls for 2-3weeks and they do give honest answer right away if i ask!!!!!....

so should i slap his ass and tell him to get the duck away from those kinda girl... not to be mean but......but his girl have no life......no education....n o work...but all she does is partying..club bing...and drinking with friends...and think her life is awesome...even she is broke as duck... prob need to slap some manners to my buddie.....

what do you guys said?

Are you sure this is not a girl you're trying to court?

4 dates and a month is nothing. I'd say give it half a year to a year before your friend asks where the relationship should go. Why the rush?

Advertisements