Advertisement

Author Topic: Late 20s and single... What's life?  (Read 6772 times)

Offline Allday-24

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Late 20s and single... What's life?
« on: February 25, 2017, 11:54:53 AM »
Hello I am a single 27 year old male in the military. I'm soon going to be joining everyone back in the civilian world. What do single people my age do?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

nkjaubakisl

Re: Late 20s and single... What's life?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 06:17:11 PM »
Depending on what type of person you are? So many things to do and still see  O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 10:07:18 PM »
I'll reiterate what Nkjaubakisl said, it depends on your interests and what you would like to do.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 12:46:19 AM »
Depending on what type of person you are? So many things to do and still see  O0

I'll reiterate what Nkjaubakisl said, it depends on your interests and what you would like to do.   ;D

Nailed it!  O0

As it really does "depends" on the individual...S ome 27 y.o. are perfectly happy living with their parents and play video games 24/7, some enjoys going out and exploring, etc...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 07:57:32 AM »
Don't listen to those who use "depends".  They're either actually using "depends" the diaper for adults or don't know what to do themselves, so they revert the question back to you.

you're in the late twenties with a distinguished military background, what else is there to do, other than to conquer the world!? Young and healthy, not absent minded like those who rely on "depends"...I say go, sky diving, bungee jumping and then use your military credit to go to college, obtain a a degree where you can use in the real world (maybe something extended from your military experience)...last but not least, get a little drunk, maybe some highs, have a lot of sex, break some hearts and then find a good woman to settle down with. 

unless you depend on depends...you don't have to take my word for it.   :D ;D

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 09:33:49 AM »
Don't listen to those who use "depends".  They're either actually using "depends" the diaper for adults or don't know what to do themselves, so they revert the question back to you.

you're in the late twenties with a distinguished military background, what else is there to do, other than to conquer the world!? Young and healthy, not absent minded like those who rely on "depends"...I say go, sky diving, bungee jumping and then use your military credit to go to college, obtain a a degree where you can use in the real world (maybe something extended from your military experience)...last but not least, get a little drunk, maybe some highs, have a lot of sex, break some hearts and then find a good woman to settle down with. 

unless you depend on depends...you don't have to take my word for it.   :D ;D

Don't "listen" to ZDN as he's doing his best to emulate his hero, Donald Trump and he support lies so he can't even be honest with you now. He actually think that lying and making things up is something "new"... :idiot2: ;D

You can tell how narrow minded he is already by thinking all 27 y.o. like the same thing...but what do you expect from a primitive Trump disciple that supports raping women and girls... ;D

Oh yeah, he has changed his screen name several times but he can't hide his primitive behaviors...St ill zero integrity!

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »
Don't "listen" to ZDN as he's doing his best to emulate his hero, Donald Trump and he support lies so he can't even be honest with you now. He actually think that lying and making things up is something "new"... :idiot2: ;D

You can tell how narrow minded he is already by thinking all 27 y.o. like the same thing...but what do you expect from a primitive Trump disciple that supports raping women and girls... ;D

Oh yeah, he has changed his screen name several times but he can't hide his primitive behaviors...St ill zero integrity!
says the man who wears, "depends"...i kid you not, he advertises it with every response!  :D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 12:29:25 PM »
says the man who wears, "depends"...i kid you not, he advertises it with every response!  :D ;D

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"....

And this primitive caveman still think lying is something "new"...And NOPE, still zero integrity regardless of which screen name he uses... ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 01:48:03 PM »
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"....

And this primitive caveman still think lying is something "new"...And NOPE, still zero integrity regardless of which screen name he uses... ;D
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but you lacked my personality, talent, creativity nor new materials (keep using the same lines) so just stop it before you wreck yourself.   :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 02:26:48 PM »
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but you lacked my personality, talent, creativity nor new materials (keep using the same lines) so just stop it before you wreck yourself.   :idiot2: :2funny:

Are we supposed to believe those lies coming out of your mouth since lying is your thing primitive Trump disciple caveman?... :idiot2:

Due to you lack of integrity, thanks for the compliments... ;D

And oh, still waiting for you to prove that I reply with "depends" in every one of my response but not holding my breath because you got no balls just like you got no balls to back up your stupid claim of me being on PH "24/7"... :idiot2: ;D

zena

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 09:48:28 PM »
Party, meet girls, watch movies at the theaters with your buddies or gf or go alone, dine out, read, write, visit extended families, and/or go to college.

I married when I was 25 but I did the party thing before that.  I'm in my early 40's now and I'm starting a new chapter myself.  The kids are growing and I've got ample time now to maybe return to school, get a job (but I don't have to), travel (with my husband of course), etc.  There's so much I want to explore still.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 07:50:14 AM »
Are we supposed to believe those lies coming out of your mouth since lying is your thing primitive Trump disciple caveman?... :idiot2:

Due to you lack of integrity, thanks for the compliments... ;D

And oh, still waiting for you to prove that I reply with "depends" in every one of my response but not holding my breath because you got no balls just like you got no balls to back up your stupid claim of me being on PH "24/7"... :idiot2: ;D
if we open up a dialogue, you would sound like a broken record...repea t, repeat...repea t.   :D ;D

but hey, let's give this young buck some guidance and not jack his thread...I will offer him a suggestion on your behalf, since depends is your best answer.

"{....'at your prime age of 27, learn how to ride a motorcycle, if you haven't done so. with your military money, invest in a ducati panigale (the "r" model preferrably)...it's the best return on your investment because "hluas nkauj luam taw lerz"! on that bike.  pulling up on that bike is like pulling in on a ferrari..."all eyez on me!"...you ain't got to dib hluas nkauj, they will hit on you instead.  while you still have time to adjust, do a ride with no destination, anywhere the road leads...see the beautiful country, you've proudly defend....oh and btw, don't forget your diapers!}"

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 09:38:37 AM »
if we open up a dialogue, you would sound like a broken record...repea t, repeat...repea t.   :D ;D

but hey, let's give this young buck some guidance and not jack his thread...I will offer him a suggestion on your behalf, since depends is your best answer.

"{....'at your prime age of 27, learn how to ride a motorcycle, if you haven't done so. with your military money, invest in a ducati panigale (the "r" model preferrably)...it's the best return on your investment because "hluas nkauj luam taw lerz"! on that bike.  pulling up on that bike is like pulling in on a ferrari..."all eyez on me!"...you ain't got to dib hluas nkauj, they will hit on you instead.  while you still have time to adjust, do a ride with no destination, anywhere the road leads...see the beautiful country, you've proudly defend....oh and btw, don't forget your diapers!}"

Talk about "repeat, repeat, repeat" and "broken record", still nothing but lies coming out of your mouth primitive Trump disciple...Zer o integrity, Zero credibility... still but then again, that's what you support!

You still failed to understand the fact that not all 27 y.o. have the same interests eventhough it's a very simple concept which is why there are so many responses in this thread with "depends" but it's not surprising that a narrow minded primitive doesn't get that simple but factual concepts... :idiot2: ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 02:54:34 PM »
Talk about "repeat, repeat, repeat" and "broken record", still nothing but lies coming out of your mouth primitive Trump disciple...Zer o integrity, Zero credibility... still but then again, that's what you support!

You still failed to understand the fact that not all 27 y.o. have the same interests eventhough it's a very simple concept which is why there are so many responses in this thread with "depends" but it's not surprising that a narrow minded primitive doesn't get that simple but factual concepts... :idiot2: ;D
there you go, saying the same thing again.   :D :2funny: 

i didn't fail to understand, i was once 27...and had I followed those who said "depends"...I would not have gotten any youknowwhat?   

here's another advice on your behalf since your underdeveloped mind is hell bent on proof and can't offer any valid suggestion to a simple question...{'maintain your health, don't eat chinese girl food, it will make your head big along with your body'}   :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 03:32:07 PM »
there you go, saying the same thing again.   :D :2funny: 

i didn't fail to understand, i was once 27...and had I followed those who said "depends"...I would not have gotten any youknowwhat?   

here's another advice on your behalf since your underdeveloped mind is hell bent on proof and can't offer any valid suggestion to a simple question...{'maintain your health, don't eat chinese girl food, it will make your head big along with your body'}   :2funny: :2funny:

And there you go lying like the the lying bich you are again... ;D ;D

Nothing new, still zero integrity and credibility... Same shit, different day/post/screen name...

Here's another advice, go fuk yourself as you still have no balls to back up any of your primitive lies...Nothing "new" from this Trump disciple... ;D ;D

Advertisements