Advertisement

Author Topic: Late 20s and single... What's life?  (Read 6763 times)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Late 20s and single... What's life?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 04:52:36 PM »
And there you go lying like the the lying bich you are again... ;D ;D

Nothing new, still zero integrity and credibility... Same shit, different day/post/screen name...

Here's another advice, go fuk yourself as you still have no balls to back up any of your primitive lies...Nothing "new" from this Trump disciple... ;D ;D
Aww mang, why is you got to hurt ma'feelings!?

Sorry to make you believe n me, if i had known you believe in evrything i say i would have told you to have common sense and not take evrthing in PH so serious!   :2funny:

Allday-everyday 24/7,  theking be right, don't listen to me, listen to 'depends'...take control of your bladder leakage and be yourself again. 

Like this post: 0
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 10:41:27 PM »
Aww mang, why is you got to hurt ma'feelings!?

Sorry to make you believe n me, if i had known you believe in evrything i say i would have told you to have common sense and not take evrthing in PH so serious!   :2funny:

Allday-everyday 24/7,  theking be right, don't listen to me, listen to 'depends'...take control of your bladder leakage and be yourself again.

Not trying to "hurt" your feelings, just pointing out the truth going by what you've said about yourself in the past. Yeah I know you can't grasp the truth because you support lies but not much can be done there as it *depends* on you. ;)

Am I suppose to "believe" your lies now? I think not since you still support lies. No wonder another PH member thought you were hmgROCK. You two do have similar Trumpish behaviors... ;D And nope, not taking PH "serious" at all, just going by what you've said about yourself... PH is pure entertainment for me, nothing personal..8)

With that said, if you make claims and not able to back it up with "proof", you do lose integrity and credibility (Yeah I know you don't care since you're a Trump disciple)...

'depends'

Again, "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"... ;D as I've already pointed that version (diaper) of depend out to tRouBLe years ago and I've even posted a photo with it so you're a little late and thus, not "new".. ;D ;D

Offline Allday-24

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 10:56:04 PM »
Hello! Thanks for all the suggestions, minus the arguing part. Lol well to make things easier l already have a degree in business, I will use my GI bill on a master's degree, I've skydive quite a few times and I have been to many countries. But I still feel so empty. Like what else is there before I settle down.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 12:11:23 AM »
Hello! Thanks for all the suggestions, minus the arguing part. Lol well to make things easier l already have a degree in business, I will use my GI bill on a master's degree, I've skydive quite a few times and I have been to many countries. But I still feel so empty. Like what else is there before I settle down.

My apologies for the "arguing part" Allday as it's pure entertainment for me  ;D. If Z didn't diss those of us that said, depends, I wouldn't have so out of respect for you, I'm bowing out of this thread.

And yes telling us more about yourself and your passions do "make things easier"..Otherwise, it really does depends as not all 27 year old human like to do the same thing, have the same passion/drive or have the same personality.

Anyways, best of luck to you as you journey forward to find your path in life! O0

Magic Mike

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 05:10:16 AM »
Hello I am a single 27 year old male in the military. I'm soon going to be joining everyone back in the civilian world. What do single people my age do?

If they are Hmong, people your age are married and goto the clubs. So ya gotta becareful.

Shortstuff87

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 08:55:35 PM »
Hello I am a single 27 year old male in the military. I'm soon going to be joining everyone back in the civilian world. What do single people my age do?

I just adult lol. Work, school, and some volunteering for the community. Occasional night outs, lots of food dates with family and friends.

Offline Allday-24

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2018, 05:54:29 AM »
This post shall remain alive!

Advertisements