Advertisement

Author Topic: Any single ladies want to be friends?  (Read 8001 times)

Magic Mike

Re: Any single ladies want to be friends?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 08:37:43 PM »
I'll always love my Hmong men...

We have our dinstinct exotic looks. :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2017, 05:51:09 AM »
Ohh he's a guy who I slept with from here. I thought he was you because you know he's been ignoring me and even changed his username. I am looking for him. I want to confront him even though he rejected me. You know it's so sad because after what we did, he left without a trace. He is siab phem and dag kuv. I couldn't believe him. I'm so ashamed of myself I had to quit PH. Why was I so easy??

I want to confront him and tell him this.

I'. Regret. What. I. Did.

Will you help me??  ;D J/K!!
GIG-GID-DEE!

He sounds like my hero.  I thought ph hook ups was just a dream...so it does happen!!
If he's able to sleep with you, so can everybody else... I gots next!

I help you, you help me...right now I got the biggest small head ache, I need to get rid of.  ;)

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2017, 06:25:48 AM »
I'll always love my Hmong men...
Good answer. Here's what I know about you from it.

You have a few degrees, you work your fingers to the bone, you're career driven and strive to go higher.  You want to see the world and clearly a big dreamer.  If you continue to work hard and achieve all that you pray to god to achieve, an illiterate hmong man will be there and stand by your side.  He will appreciate your achievements and put aside his ego, so that it does not frustrate your so called love.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2017, 09:41:11 AM »
Hey ZDN, I am a professional in that field and you won't be disappointed.  :D I can help you but I want something in return back. I don't give samples. Sorry. Lol. J/P.

So off topic, I was just teasing you. Besides I lied about Tai Lau and I sleeping together. Just wanted to see if he'll come on here so I can say HI.  :) I ain't no slutzz.   ;D
if you're a professional.. .no man will ever want to leave you..honest truth!  you want something in return?  hmmm...the most I'm willing to give is $20 bucks, cause you know, it should be free but others are willing to pay me, just so they can have it!  :D ;D O0

i tried looking him up in the histories and with the very little information I got...leads me to believe he might be BI!  he's always talking about 3somes (MFM).  if you should reach him, you can tell him, I called him out, so we can have a sword fight for with you!   :P :D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2017, 01:50:23 PM »
The only way to find out is to see it for yourself. I will fulfill your deepest fantasy and you will not be disappointed.  :2funny:  $20 Dollars is too little.  I've upgraded so what I want in return will cost more than that $20 bucks. You know, my makeup, perfume, earrings, clothing, hair and DIY essentials to get sexy is not cheap. Why are you such a cheap stake?  :D :)   J/K!!

No, he's not BI. He is a REAL MAN...  ;D Anyway, it was nice chatting with you. I am going to go away from this place again. If you happen to see him and Rocklin, tell them I say "WASSSSSUUUUPPP PPP!!!!"  ;D
FYI, I am not cheap...you are lucky I even offered $20, otherwise, I would be charging you $50 per minute, to make you hollar...they don't call me the minute man for no reason, anytime over 5 minutes, you won't be able to afford me!  :D ;D

I don't know who those two are...If i should see TL, i will let him know that his MK chicken ran away.   rockin is probably poocee whooped, for knowing you!   wazzzzzzz aaaahhh p!  :2funny: :2funny:

Magic Mike

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 12:17:17 PM »
Hey MagicMike, I was just teasing you. I'm not interested in talking to anyone. You know it's just my thing to mess around on here.  It was nice chatting with you.

Bye!!  ;D

Oh I havent been paying attention. But whatever works for you. Have fun.

ziggie

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2017, 07:23:13 PM »
This is weird

Magic Mike

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 03:57:05 AM »
Whoa. Bump.

Just wanna come back and read. Nothing new.

Advertisements