Advertisement

Author Topic: meeting people  (Read 20987 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: meeting people
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2017, 02:23:30 PM »
So you honestly think that every girl at a bar is a slut?

So church must be where all the keepers are at?...

No, that's where the aforementioned hide out after the partying  ;)

j/k

In all seriousness, CS just sounds overly judgemental.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:10:40 AM by lexicon »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ziggie

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2017, 07:51:58 PM »
Npnc

Magic Mike

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2017, 10:30:26 AM »
I would use social network. Singles are so busy these days but still have time for facebook. Go figure. Lots of them online.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2017, 10:42:25 AM »
Like everyone else already said I would suggest social network/online dating and meeting people through friends.
Not sure how the online dating thing is but I have heard good stories from friends!  I wouldn't know though lol I meet my significant other through mutual friends.  Either way good luck and no rush! The right one will eventually come along.

Special_K

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2017, 04:03:33 PM »
Hello all. I'm just curious to know...how do single people meet other single people these days?! Losing hope on finding "the one" and reality is starting to set in that I'll have to look outside of the Hmong community.

I'm feeling you on this one.. I've always said, "I'd never date outside the Hmong community" but these past couple of months got me thinking, why not? Maybe "the one" isn't Hmong. Maybe I'm destined to have mixed babies... but then again I'm so racist, I'm not sure anyone non Hmong would date me.  ::)

ARGH!

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2017, 07:41:29 AM »
I'm surprise there are a lot of single ladies on here...the likes of: special k, asharia, hiway, lexicon, ziggie, shorty, hot stuff and demure, plus others!  the problem with people is that they are afraid to meet!  the venues are simple, it starts with "hi" by PM, EM or OMg...however, when you initiate a meeting, they disappear. 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

DJ-Jayce

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2017, 07:05:09 PM »
i don't understand, why does the person have to be hmong? I never figured love have skin tones or race involved.

A majority of Hmong are homgeneous with a racist & prejudice mindset currently, IMO. Progress is being made but it's really slow.

[My parents only want me to date & marry Hmong. Despite that I've only dated nonhmong so far.]
[Half my siblings refuse to date or marry nonhmong. But they're okay with sleeping with other ethnic groups.]
[A few relatives, teens, early 20s I know are embarassed to date nonhmong because they feel they don't measure up. Not enough confidence, not good looking enough, not tall enough, etc. So they date only Hmong, since they believe the same ethnic group will likely be more lenient if you don't measure up to ideals.]

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2017, 02:59:00 PM »
Dude...why you gotta call me out like that??  >:(

Also, I like how you included Lexi as a single lady.  :2funny:

Ain't the first time  :2funny:

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2017, 03:05:25 PM »
Hah!

I was told it because I used proper grammAr.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2017, 03:39:25 PM »
Bahh!

It's all relative. I would rather believe it's my androgynous charm.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2017, 11:31:02 AM »
Dude...why you gotta call me out like that??  >:(

Also, I like how you included Lexi as a single lady.  :2funny:
I'm calling you out because i know you would chicken out on a date!   ;)

lexi, yax, thehotguy are girls because they are cannibals..the y are what they eat!   :P ;D

DJ-Jayce

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2017, 06:58:50 PM »
I find it narrow minded of you to call people racist for not wanting to date nonhmong. The same logic can be applied to you for not dating Hmong girls.

I guess we have different interpretation s of what it means to be "racist." Nothing wrong with not dating nonhmong because there can be an infinite reasons why. But if one of those reasons is based on "race", than that's "racist", IMO. I posted in another topic why I haven't dated Hmong yet. I mostly date locally. A majority of my life I have lived in small or nonexistant Hmong & Asian communities do to job opportunities. I would have to travel 40+ miles to meet another Hmong outside family.

I'm not that desperate or narrow minded to limit myself. I don't use the excuse "They're are no available women to date", when they're are plenty in most towns & situations.

There are certain Hmong I will refuse to date. I will not date my father's clan members, the Hang's sibling clan, my mother's clan members, the Yang's sibling clan, my sibling's internal in-laws, or blood relatives traceable to 1/8. At best you can call me "prejudice" if you find my reasons unreasonable.

can

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2017, 02:01:38 PM »
Hello all. I'm just curious to know...how do single people meet other single people these days?! Losing hope on finding "the one" and reality is starting to set in that I'll have to look outside of the Hmong community.
the real issue here is that you think you're better than most hmong men and that's why you have a hard time finding a potential s/o. keep in mind that most hmong men are merely ranked 3 at best. if you think you're a 4 and looking up then you're going to be very unhappy. you may have to look outside the hmong community or lower your standards.  O0

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:40:13 PM by can »

can

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2017, 12:42:56 PM »
Quite presumptuous to think that someone thinks they're better. The irony.
i stroke a nerve with you. hehe. the truth hurts.  :2funny:

Like this post: +2

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2017, 12:59:26 PM »
the real issue here is that you think you're better than most hmong men and that's why you have a hard time finding a potential s/o. keep in mind that most hmong men are merely ranked 3 at best. if you think you're a 4 and looking up then you're going to be very unhappy. you may have to look outside the hmong community or lower your standards.  O0
I beg to differ...I have had the pleasure of communicating to her via PM.  she seems down to earth, quite intelligent, holds a prestigious career/job, independent and sounds very pretty.  it is disheartening that she resides where there are lack of hmong residence (east coast).  if i was a believer of long distance, she would have been snatched up! 

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:08:48 PM by ZDN »

Advertisements