Advertisement

Author Topic: I was looking up kobe bryant and they showed a picture of him and his wife...  (Read 1663 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
And I was looking...and I thought, Im glad Im not that big...

Why?  Becuase you couldnt enjoy a women when youre that big! 

Every part of her just becomes minaturized...

Making out?  Forget it.   It probablt feels like eating an apple to a guy that big...

Hugs?  Forget it..probably feel like hugging...like you cant get a full hug!

Holding hands?  Forget it...hands are to big...itll completely envelop her hands...aint romantic at all...

And lets not even start on the other intimate things..

Im happy with my height.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
And I was looking...and I thought, Im glad Im not that big...

Why?  Becuase you couldnt enjoy a women when youre that big! 

Every part of her just becomes minaturized...

Making out?  Forget it.   It probablt feels like eating an apple to a guy that big...

Hugs?  Forget it..probably feel like hugging...like you cant get a full hug!

Holding hands?  Forget it...hands are to big...itll completely envelop her hands...aint romantic at all...

And lets not even start on the other intimate things..

Im happy with my height.

You did mentioned a while back that while dining out, a waitress had to bend down to talk to you so not surprised you feel that way shorty.

Offline Hunnaydew

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
You did mentioned a while back that while dining out, a waitress had to bend down to talk to you so not surprised you feel that way shorty.
;D  ;D ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I dont know how a man can refer to anothet man as shorty...

Thats like borderline....

You wouldnt even understand...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
People come in all shapes and size i.e., fat, skinny, tall, and of course short so if it's true, nothing wrong with it. I mean if I was short and another man calls me shorty, it wouldn't bother me because it's true...

Just going by what you've said about yourself like that time you said, a waitress had to squat down to talk to you so either she's 10 feet tall or you're 3 feet tall...

Advertisements