Advertisement

Author Topic: The Republican experiment  (Read 3817 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
The Republican experiment
« on: March 07, 2017, 11:16:48 AM »
Alabama is a state that is entirely control by republicans.  Even all local governments are controlled by republicans.  One would think Alabama would be one of the greatest states with so many jobs.  The Democrat party in Alabama is dead.

But it seems Alabama is last.  It's 47th in term of poor.

So, should we adopt apply this experiment to the entire control? 

All the blue states are richer and have far more jobs. 

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:21:29 AM by duckwingduck »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: The Republican experiment
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:12:06 PM »
Take a closer look at California.

It's democrat controlled right?  True, but Dems control the areas around the coasts from San Francisco down to San Diego.  The Republicans control the central valley areas.

Guess which areas have more jobs, better pay, happier people and oh.. did I mention more jobs and better pay?   ;D ;D

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 12:23:53 PM »
Put Louisiana and pretty much the Mississippi Delta into that group with Alabama.

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 05:13:23 PM »
I living in Florida, we have many jobs, you come I can set you up.. come by 6am.. we start.. it's pay $1.70 for every 6 pound strawberry you picks.

Trouble excites me!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 05:59:02 PM »
Dumb Hmong Liberals talking about s.hit they don't know anything about again.   ::) :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

The majority of you don't even know how to wipe your a.ss but only know how to keep making babies you can't take care of. How am I to expect you to understand that all your federal regulations hurt states that produce real tangible products in the manufacturing industry? Meanwhile, creating a bunch of fake jobs for liberal parasitic cities like Hollywood, New York and so forth.

And btw, these Bible belt states including their local government was controlled by the Democrats for centuries. But again, I don't expect Hmong liberals to understand any of that.

In fact, y'all JUST PROVED YOURSELF HYPOCRITES AGAIN.

Aren't you suppose to be the party for the oppressed? Aren't you supposed to HATE CORPORATE AMERICA?

So why the f.uck are you bragging about your big corporate elites in the Silicon Valley?

Hopefully your hypocrisy doesn't cause you to die from cancer any time soon.     >:D

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 06:00:18 PM »
And when YOU die, hopefully you leave all that insurance money to poor inner city black kids or to help refugees and illegal immigrants.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 06:02:40 PM »
Bragging about being rich but doing nothing to help the poor.

::) ::) ::)

Typical libtards.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 09:27:05 PM »
Yes, great people, great people. Great negotiators too.  Infact, Republicans and Trump are so good at making deals that they already got a deal to build a wall and it's going to be a great wall.  Infact Trump's already got China to agree to pay for this great wall.  They are going to invest billions for this Great Wall.  Its such a good deal that everyone's gonna be happy, very happy.  Trump is that good. ;D

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 07:52:00 AM »
YAX, I just felt my face melting from reading what she wrote. Yowzers.

Don't cha love the Right? They argue about losing jobs to illegal immigrants, but when they start deporting the illegal immigrants, White America doesn't want to go out to the fields and do any farm work. Hmong libtards would, but of course we're too busy popping out babies. C'mon, tell us how you really feel.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 10:22:28 AM »
It looks like Republicans took control of it in 2010.  That's 7 years.

In the state legislature, it is now the minority party, having lost control in 2010 after 136 years. Democrats are also the minority party in statewide offices. Of 19 statewide appellate court positions, Democrats only maintained the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (Sue Bell Cobb) until Cobb's resignation in 2011.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_Democratic_Party

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 11:20:27 AM »
YAX, I just felt my face melting from reading what she wrote. Yowzers.

Don't cha love the Right? They argue about losing jobs to illegal immigrants, but when they start deporting the illegal immigrants, White America doesn't want to go out to the fields and do any farm work. Hmong libtards would, but of course we're too busy popping out babies. C'mon, tell us how you really feel.
We're taking America back.  All the way back to slavery days.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 11:43:37 AM »
We're taking America back.  All the way back to slavery days.

Immigrant Days  :2funny:

Btw, how long before Wikileaks is revealed to be just a Republican propaganda machine?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »
Immigrant Days  :2funny:

Btw, how long before Wikileaks is revealed to be just a Republican propaganda machine?
Wikileaks is helping us take back America. All the way back to the motherland.  ;)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 08:09:11 PM »
Alabama is a state that is entirely control by republicans.  Even all local governments are controlled by republicans.  One would think Alabama would be one of the greatest states with so many jobs.  The Democrat party in Alabama is dead.

But it seems Alabama is last.  It's 47th in term of poor.

So, should we adopt apply this experiment to the entire control? 

All the blue states are richer and have far more jobs.

Are you that naive? Your ranking never accounted for cost of living adjustments. You take one state out of one ranking and made an assumption out of that. I can do the same here:

- Almost all Dem control metropolitan are in the dumpster. Look no further than Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Oakland, etc., etc.
- States with the highest income inequality are control by Dems. (CT, NY, NV)
- States that are worst for blacks and minorities are control by Dems. (WI, MN, VA)
- Bottom half of states running on debt are control mostly by Dems (CT, MA, NJ, IL)
- Top states running on surplus are Repubs (AK, NE, WY, ND, SD)
- Top cities with highest crime rate are located in states control by Dems (NJ, PA, MI, CA)

Blue state has more money, but they are running in debt and cost of living are the highest in the country.

Alabama have low income people but they are also ranked 12th when it comes to cost of living (from low to high).
eg. $100 is worth $114 in Alabama whereas it's only worth $88 in CA, $86 in NY... that's a 20% difference.

If you account for cost of living, CA is ranked number one in poverty rate. - Forbes

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2017, 12:22:17 PM »
Are you that naive? Your ranking never accounted for cost of living adjustments. You take one state out of one ranking and made an assumption out of that. I can do the same here:

- Almost all Dem control metropolitan are in the dumpster. Look no further than Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Oakland, etc., etc.
- States with the highest income inequality are control by Dems. (CT, NY, NV)
- States that are worst for blacks and minorities are control by Dems. (WI, MN, VA)
- Bottom half of states running on debt are control mostly by Dems (CT, MA, NJ, IL)
- Top states running on surplus are Repubs (AK, NE, WY, ND, SD)
- Top cities with highest crime rate are located in states control by Dems (NJ, PA, MI, CA)

Blue state has more money, but they are running in debt and cost of living are the highest in the country.

Alabama have low income people but they are also ranked 12th when it comes to cost of living (from low to high).
eg. $100 is worth $114 in Alabama whereas it's only worth $88 in CA, $86 in NY... that's a 20% difference.

If you account for cost of living, CA is ranked number one in poverty rate. - Forbes

In that case, Laos is great.  It's even cheaper than Alabama.

Advertisements