Advertisement

Author Topic: Demystifying Hmoob tsis hlub Hmoob thiaj tsis muaj tebchaws cliche part 2  (Read 4719 times)

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
I suggest you get a real education about how great civilizations are erected before you jump on the Hmoobtebchaws bandwagon.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Furthermore, prove where and how Donald Trump is a racist? Just because the dude believes in enforcing a secured border - as do I - it doesn't make him a racist.

Newsflash, securing a border is "HOW TO BUILD A COUNTRY 101".

If you don't know that I'm not sure you deserve your own country.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Race, culture, and class wars were already heated up under Obama. In fact, they got worse under Obama because the Democrats basically emboldened all the feeble-minded minorities and white SJWs with an evil false narrative.

People like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have been baiting the weak-minded - such as yourself - FOR YEARS.

You're just too stupid to realize it.

You are weak. They have been exploiting you for their benefit.

First you preached about cultural diversity practice and now you admitted to racial seggregation via building a wall? :idiot2: :idiot2: Are all Hmong Trump supporter hypocrite idioots or was it just you? Cause that's a common pattern they all seems to shared. It is so blatantly cleared Trumps a racist that sees you as pest to America, you don't need anyone to prove it to you.

Obviously you don't have the enthusiast to ponder on a new shift of perspective this thread has to offer other than just coming on here to vent out your opinion. Believe whatever you like. I already made my point with you earlier and don't see the reason to argue with you further.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements