Advertisement

Author Topic: The Great Late Andrew Breitbart!!!  (Read 902 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
The Great Late Andrew Breitbart!!!
« on: March 16, 2017, 12:12:14 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D76cV1n6MCg

This is why I knew the leftist Democrats like the ones on PebHmong are evil.

We know you Hmong Democrats have never done s.hit for anybody in real need. I know plenty of destitute people but nope, I don't see your a.sses writing them a check or taking them into your homes. Hell, the majority of you don't even help out your own damn parents. In fact, your parents are helping you save on daycare by sitting your damn brats. Some of you live in quarter million dollar homes and make close to six figures YET you claim yourselves to be oppressed.  ::)

The majority of you HATE blacks and Mexicans. But I give you this one. There are a lot of despicable blacks and Mexicans.

If you could afford it, you prefer to live in wealthier white subdivisions.

Those of you who are broke are in that situation because of your bad life decisions and poor money management skills.

Basically, you're a pathetic lot and just because you feel outraged for people whom you'll never really have to take care of doesn't make you a kind-hearted, compassionate person.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Late Andrew Breitbart!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 12:15:13 AM »
In addition, creating a bulls.hit job title for yourself via non-profit organization (aka dipping your hand into taxpayer money) doesn't make you an entrepreneur.

If you want to help Hmong people then why don't you create REAL jobs by starting a company that actually earns real profits.  ::)

Like this post: 0

Advertisements