Advertisement

Author Topic: Single ladies looking for hot date?  (Read 4642 times)

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: Single ladies looking for hot date?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 06:12:00 PM »
lol, "What's tinder?" don't get me into it I don't want to end up like Quagmire. "SWIPE HER, SWIPE HER, AND HER, AND HER, YES AND HER!"
tinder is a app where people hooked up go on dates or even have one night stands i never tried it though

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

CheejSiav

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2017, 02:45:43 PM »
tinder is a app where people hooked up go on dates or even have one night stands i never tried it though

lol, I know what tinder is just haven't try it yet

Magic Mike

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 10:03:34 AM »
Hey!! I'm not hot yet. Give me 6 months and I will let you know if I'm hot or not!  ;D

I don't mind being friends because I'm a friendly gal on PH.  ;D

But you said that 6 months ago. :D

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 06:31:29 PM »
Look like my bro, same style too, but just taller than you. Unfortunately, he's divorced because he's better looking than the rest of us friends. Beware that good looking but bad character will be one's on down fall.

Can sky diving under someone's belly be considered as fullfilling a "death wish" or testing death?

CheejSiav

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 10:04:01 PM »
Look like my bro, same style too, but just taller than you. Unfortunately, he's divorced because he's better looking than the rest of us friends. Beware that good looking but bad character will be one's on down fall.

Can sky diving under someone's belly be considered as fullfilling a "death wish" or testing death?

I have no idea, to me sky diving is a hobby i've always wanted to do and got it and guess what I STILL WANT TO GO SKY DIVE AGAIN! I am sorry to hear about his story though I guess it just tells you that not every relationship is perfect and you shouldn't expect a lot when you get married this goes especially for the women because to my experience they expect too much from men

Advertisements