Advertisement

Author Topic: Why Illegals Are Bad for "legal" Minorities  (Read 5990 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Why Illegals Are Bad for "legal" Minorities
« on: March 23, 2017, 03:36:22 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkvsE5Xitrs

They bring down our neighborhoods, our schools, our communities and make it harder for hardworking minorities to break out of poverty.

The only people who are pro "illegals" are those who work in jobs that service and profit off of "illegals" - ahem, public school teachers, government social agencies, non-profits, just to name a few.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Why Illegals Are Bad for "legal" Minorities
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 08:19:29 AM »
Farmers...who according to most if not all reports overwhelmingly voted for Comrade Trumpinsky.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 09:32:32 AM »
First Republicans tell you that you're responsible for your own decisions, your own success, your own well being and that you shouldn't blame others for your situation.  Then they tell you something different, like how illegals are responsible for your situation.  :idiot2: :idiot2: #Hypocrites

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 10:04:06 AM »
Public school teachers? Do they taking money under the table or what? For going to school for years and getting a degree and getting paid cheap.. I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 10:40:04 AM »
Farmers...who according to most if not all reports overwhelmingly voted for Comrade Trumpinsky.
Farmers are Republicans.  The people they hire under the table to pick their grapes are not farmers.  Just field workers trying to make some cash.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 10:56:48 AM »
Public school teachers? Do they taking money under the table or what? For going to school for years and getting a degree and getting paid cheap.. I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same question, DJG. This isn't her first rant against public school teachers.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 10:57:59 AM »
Double post. My bad.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 11:01:32 AM »
Farmers are Republicans.  The people they hire under the table to pick their grapes are not farmers.  Just field workers trying to make some cash.

Oh I understand that. I added Farmers to her list. Pointed out the irony since she wants to gloss over it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 11:17:26 AM »
First Republicans tell you that you're responsible for your own decisions, your own success, your own well being and that you shouldn't blame others for your situation.  Then they tell you something different, like how illegals are responsible for your situation.  :idiot2: :idiot2: #Hypocrites

Did you say "#Hypocrites"??  ???

Reminds me of Michael Huffington 20 plus years ago:

THE 1994 CAMPAIGN: CALIFORNIA; California G.O.P. Candidate Admits Hiring Illegal Alien

Meg Whitman about 7 years ago:

Whitman admits using undocumented immigrant as housekeeper

Both are more than rich enough to hired a "legal" maid but chose the "illegal" cheap route.. ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 07:29:15 PM »

First of all, farmers produce tangible goods that are a necessity for life. Throwing them under the bus is a detriment to you because you need them more than they need you.

Secondly, if immigration laws were enforced then that would make it riskier for farmers to employ illegals - if liberals were really that concerned about it, which I know you people aren't. It's just a bad argument you bring up like in abortion debates where you throw in the "rape and incest" case scenarios.  ::) :idiot2:

The reality is that many farmers hire seasonal immigrants who have work visas. Which leads to the other problem. Illegals are taking away work from those who have legal documents to work in the USA. Picture little Pablo waiting for his paperwork so that he can come to America and earn income for his family. But no, he is being passed up by an illegal.   

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 07:30:22 PM »
Illegals delay the process for those who are taking the legal route to enter America.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 07:34:25 PM »
Hmong liberals are so f.ucking dumb that it's rather triggering.

So you don't think that Mexicans and Chinese in America are helping their own people steal their way into the country? Meanwhile, the Hmong in third world countries are dying like dogs or having to marry old geezers just to get a taste of the red, white and blue.

Mexicans and Chinese already have their own country.  ::) But you dumb Hmong liberals are in complete support of Chinese illegals who only help advance the Chinese American economy while yours suffer.  :idiot2:

These people who go back to China to oppress YOUR people. You are in support of funding them.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 07:37:37 PM »
Then there are the Mexicans who take over public education where many low-income Hmong students are underrepresent ed. They allocate all funds to cater Spanish-speaking families. In fact, they will hire Spanish-speaking teachers and admins over Hmong. Meaning, taking away potential jobs from Hmong. But what's really outrageous is that it is most likely Hmong homeowners paying taxes in those school districts whereas Mexicans are only renters.

Hmong Liberals ruam tiag!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 07:40:27 PM »
Hmong liberal ruam because they are homeowners paying property taxes but they don't show up at school meetings to fight for the funds. Mexicans show up in droves and always outnumber Hmong. They get all the money to fund their needs. They also out vote the Hmong.

Liberal minorities are so f.ucking dumb and that's why I don't like living among them. I'd rather live in predominantly white communities (or should I say "religious Jews") and reap those delicious benefits.

Religious Jews are conservative, intelligent and affluent. I prefer living among them.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 07:42:31 PM by Believe_N_Me »

can

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2017, 01:08:19 PM »

and we all know that republicans are nothing but hypocrites  O0

Advertisements