Advertisement

Author Topic: The older you get, the harder dating gets  (Read 5981 times)

Offline Mrs.Vang

• "The only ugly faces, are the ones we make."
  • Respect: +126
    • View Profile
Re: The older you get, the harder dating gets
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2017, 06:05:55 PM »
I do have to agree that dating is harder now that one is older.  You're at an age where you now know what you don't want in your life.  So, yes, be picky about who you want as a life partner.  He/she is called your better half, after all.

Like this post: 0
"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."<br /><br />

Adverstisement

Magic Mike

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 05:57:09 AM »
I do have to agree that dating is harder now that one is older.  You're at an age where you now know what you don't want in your life.  So, yes, be picky about who you want as a life partner.  He/she is called your better half, after all.

We get older and wiser and wanting to choose s better partner. And that makes it more difficult. Because in life there is no perfect match. It takes time and effort to make the relationship perfect.

Offline Mrs.Vang

• "The only ugly faces, are the ones we make."
  • Respect: +126
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 12:49:03 PM »
We get older and wiser and wanting to choose s better partner. And that makes it more difficult. Because in life there is no perfect match. It takes time and effort to make the relationship perfect.

:'(  I still wonder if there really is a thing called love?  Why is it that at our age, we're still waiting for it?  There's no perfect relationship, I do get that.  Everyone has flaws; therefore, there will be ups and downs.  However, there has to be some kind of happiness in order to live a happy life.  *sighs*

"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."<br /><br />

Advertisements