Advertisement

Author Topic: 2026 World Cup CANADA, MEXICO & US  (Read 33042 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup (Russia)
« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2018, 10:30:11 AM »
I don't know if you guys believe in the internet jinx but theory goes that if you post your ticket online, you may end up losing.  It is called a moose if your team loses at the very last moment.  Chit like that happens quite often.  Thus is why I don't post all my tickets for share. 

I said I'm not playing the Belgium on the single game bet cuz with that, I throw out big money but as a sport investor, itchy fingers so I throw out a parlay for fun.  I'm on them Belgium for today.  Hope they holds on for the win.  Revenge angle for me since them soft Englishman blew it for me.

I need Belgium today and Pacquiao and friend later.  Last leg is more Frenchmen as promised. 

7/12/18 9:18am   $100.00   $1,020.94   Pending   8 Team Parlay
Pending   7/14/18 10:00am  FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer  2 Belgium (World Cup) +123* vs England (World Cup)

Pending   7/15/18 11:00am  FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer  102 France (World Cup) -106* vs Croatia (World Cup)

Win   7/12/18 10:30am  WTA Tennis  2102 Serena Williams -415* vs Julia Goerges

Pending   7/14/18 10:00pm  Boxing Fighting  702 Manny Pacquiao -190* vs Lucas Martin Matthysse

Pending   7/14/18 5:00pm  Boxing Fighting  402 Tyron Zeuge -350* vs Rocky Fielding

Pending   7/14/18 8:00pm  Boxing Fighting  502 Regis Prograis -5500* vs Juan Jose Velasco

Pending   7/14/18 7:00pm  Boxing Fighting  522 Teofimo Lopez -3225* vs William Silva

Pending   7/14/18 6:00pm  Boxing Fighting  542 Erick De Leon -8500* vs Adrian Young

One of the parlay strategy is to bet a few high favorite teams.  Upset can happen but hoping that it is not today or any day when you are betting them.

You will not win much since the odds are so high but if added enough, the coins can add up.  One catch is to bet bigger to get more payout.  I do it during the NCAA men football season as you can see a bunch of high odds off the moneyline meaning straight up no spread game.  Like Alabama vs a cupcake school, you know bama is going to roll tides.  Pick 10 of these without knowing who they are for the win.

Like on my betting slip, I don't even know who them -5000 or - 8000 are but I have a 95% confidence that they will automatically win unless they cheat cuz the mafia controls some of these sport stars.  Not too long ago, there were a scandal in tennis where big favor would lose.  They investigated and charging folks. 

In sports where there are points spread involved, I can see how them college kids be points shaving to lose on the spread but win the game for their coaches.  Down to the wire, a FG is needed to win the spread and not necessarily needed to win the game so make it or not, the coaches do not care for they already won the game but the kicker is my friend.  Missing it is easier than making it.  Kid not going to go into the NFL anyway.  As roomie, we all pooled our educational funds to bet on the other team and we bet offshore online.  100% homeboy gonna miss that fg even at 2 feet out. 

Seen too many questionable games like that when the points are dancing around the point spread and time is running out.  Got another team ran the ball all the way down to the half a yard line just to take a knee and bleed the clock.  You can't script this any better than that. 

Now back to our Belgium game. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2018, 11:06:43 AM »
Not at all. Too bad they are not showing the fight. I think Manny will win a decision.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2018, 11:09:33 AM »
Congrats to Lukaku, Hazard and Belgium in winning third place. They have also achieved the tie record of scoring with ten different players.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 14, 2018, 12:16:14 PM »
I think Belgium is just on the wrong side of the bracket.  They would of beaten anybody on that other side. 

But if that was the case, France would of beaten Belgium for that cup. 

But still, I still think that Belgium should be the number 2 seed vs France #1

Like rank means nothing.  Take for instance, Serena Williams.  She used to be #1 but because she just had a baby and is starting again, she is unranked and she is playing against the #10 seed, Serena is the favorite to win in this contest.  Makes no sense with these trap lines.

Belgium 2-0 for those who did not watch the game.

Frenchmen tomorrow to win that cup.  Will there be a Cinderella story?  Maybe and all I have to do is look at the lines.  If it is a Cinderella story, France would of been a 2 to 1 favorite but it is not.  This Vegas line tells me that them analysis are saying that the Frenchmen and Croatia are about neck to neck with the Frenchmen being a slight favorite.

Will Vegas wins again as more money is on the France team.  Don't forget that Vegas was built on losers so gonna be a good match although I'm hoping that Vegas is wrong with the Frenchmen shutting out the other team to show how dominance they are.  You don't just win, you whoop them bad.  Like a 3-0 bad.   ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 14, 2018, 09:37:48 PM »
I don't know if you guys believe in the internet jinx but theory goes that if you post your ticket online, you may end up losing.  It is called a moose if your team loses at the very last moment.  Chit like that happens quite often.  Thus is why I don't post all my tickets for share. 

I said I'm not playing the Belgium on the single game bet cuz with that, I throw out big money but as a sport investor, itchy fingers so I throw out a parlay for fun.  I'm on them Belgium for today.  Hope they holds on for the win.  Revenge angle for me since them soft Englishman blew it for me.

I need Belgium today and Pacquiao and friend later.  Last leg is more Frenchmen as promised. 

7/12/18 9:18am   $100.00   $1,020.94   Pending   8 Team Parlay
Pending   7/14/18 10:00am  FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer  2 Belgium (World Cup) +123* vs England (World Cup)

Pending   7/15/18 11:00am  FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer  102 France (World Cup) -106* vs Croatia (World Cup)

Win   7/12/18 10:30am  WTA Tennis  2102 Serena Williams -415* vs Julia Goerges

Pending   7/14/18 10:00pm  Boxing Fighting  702 Manny Pacquiao -190* vs Lucas Martin Matthysse

Pending   7/14/18 5:00pm  Boxing Fighting  402 Tyron Zeuge -350* vs Rocky Fielding

Pending   7/14/18 8:00pm  Boxing Fighting  502 Regis Prograis -5500* vs Juan Jose Velasco

Pending   7/14/18 7:00pm  Boxing Fighting  522 Teofimo Lopez -3225* vs William Silva

Pending   7/14/18 6:00pm  Boxing Fighting  542 Erick De Leon -8500* vs Adrian Young

One of the parlay strategy is to bet a few high favorite teams.  Upset can happen but hoping that it is not today or any day when you are betting them.

You will not win much since the odds are so high but if added enough, the coins can add up.  One catch is to bet bigger to get more payout.  I do it during the NCAA men football season as you can see a bunch of high odds off the moneyline meaning straight up no spread game.  Like Alabama vs a cupcake school, you know bama is going to roll tides.  Pick 10 of these without knowing who they are for the win.

Like on my betting slip, I don't even know who them -5000 or - 8000 are but I have a 95% confidence that they will automatically win unless they cheat cuz the mafia controls some of these sport stars.  Not too long ago, there were a scandal in tennis where big favor would lose.  They investigated and charging folks. 

In sports where there are points spread involved, I can see how them college kids be points shaving to lose on the spread but win the game for their coaches.  Down to the wire, a FG is needed to win the spread and not necessarily needed to win the game so make it or not, the coaches do not care for they already won the game but the kicker is my friend.  Missing it is easier than making it.  Kid not going to go into the NFL anyway.  As roomie, we all pooled our educational funds to bet on the other team and we bet offshore online.  100% homeboy gonna miss that fg even at 2 feet out. 

Seen too many questionable games like that when the points are dancing around the point spread and time is running out.  Got another team ran the ball all the way down to the half a yard line just to take a knee and bleed the clock.  You can't script this any better than that. 

Now back to our Belgium game.

Tyron boxing lost.  Upset -300 odds losing too. 

Straight up stupid. 

Well still got tomorrow for France.  Dumping everything in my books account on parlez vouz francais. 

If win, cash out n be done with till football season. 

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2018, 10:23:01 AM »
Own goal strikes again

Theravada

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2018, 10:29:59 AM »
Perisic just equalized at 28th minutes. Game on.

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2018, 11:25:52 AM »
Too easy.......Wor ld Cup is slipping away real fast for Croatia.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2018, 12:04:53 PM »
Congratulation parlez vouz francais.

Cashing out big money.  Could of been bigger but a few bumps in the way is a part of the gambling God's way of putting stress on a man. 

I'm no fan of the game.  I don't even know how to play it.  Leg Ball is in my family but us American kids are not exposed to it unless we are growing up in an area where the game is competing locally.  Like MN, they have a big leg ball complex that competes nationally.  All my cousins n their kids from MN are leg ball verse. 

I'm a fan of money.  I don't follow any team.  I let Vegas line odds do the talking for me. 

This is a wrap and can't wait till leg ball comes to santa Clara San Jose bay area.  Congratulation to the French team.  Impressive win and hope that own goal guy don't get Lynch or kill himself.  It is only a game so take a chill pill and relax.  Till next time, next post thread, we shall meet again. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 16, 2018, 07:42:30 AM »
Croakia!!  regardless how much i try giving them credit for making thus far, words cannot describe the disappointment!  it's a good thing, europe fans are much more civilized that southern americans...th at guy who headed his own goal would probably get lynched, their bus would probably get egged/stoned and the team would have to go into hiding. 

congratulation s a la france!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 16, 2018, 07:54:23 AM »
Croatia played a better game, imo.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 16, 2018, 08:58:05 AM »
Yes, congratulation to France and to Kylian Mbappé who became the only second player to score a goal in the finals at 19 years old. Pele was the first to do it in 1958.

Croatia was a better team in the first half. France defense was relentless, would have been 4-1 if the goal keeper did not make that dumb mistake.

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 16, 2018, 09:10:25 AM »
Yes, congratulation to France and to Kylian Mbappé who became the only second player to score a goal in the finals at 19 years old. Pele was the first to do it in 1958.

Croatia was a better team in the first half. France defense was relentless, would have been 4-1 if the goal keeper did not make that dumb mistake.
I know.....I don't know what Lloris was thinking.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 FIFA World Cup (Qatar)
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2021, 06:24:15 PM »
Here we go, counting down time!

The road to Qatar will begin on September with the confederation qualification games!

The USA has been hit this summer, beating their nemesis Mexico twice already!

Theravada

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 FIFA World Cup (Qatar)
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2021, 09:26:45 AM »
444 days and counting!

USA taking on El Salvador tonight in the Concacaf World Cup qualifying game. Let’s get this win USA!

Good luck to Vietnam in the AFCasian Cup today.

Theravada

Advertisements