Advertisement

Author Topic: IF You Don't Believe In Borders, Probably Shouldn't Have A Country  (Read 9054 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: IF You Don't Believe In Borders, Probably Shouldn't Have A Country
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2019, 05:12:45 PM »
Not surprised with that foaming at the mouth response when proven wrong with facts again.

The ignorant ignorantly claimed:

Funny how Repubs believe in boarders down south, but not up north.  It's like fencing off their homes, but only on one side and not the other.

Then when his ignorance was proven wrong facts because some "Repubs" do "believe in boarders up north" too:

Wrong as usual:

"Scott Walker says building Canada border wall is a legitimate issue''

He foam at the mouth badly again instead of take ownership of his wrongs and learn from it "Just like BNM"...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2019, 12:09:30 PM »
Yes, Just like BNM, you take what Repubs say as truth and ignore what they do.  Like, how much money are they fighting for to build a northern wall?
You forgot to quote the response properly.  There, I did it for you.  ;)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2019, 05:30:51 PM »
Not necessary so rathe just get to the point of your ignorance and how you foam when it got beat by facts again instead of taking ownership of it, learn and progress...The cycle repeats... ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 11:32:21 AM »
The wall has to be beautiful, very beautiful wall.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 10:22:22 PM »
Just curious MP, so this Hmong country of yours...why do you want your own country if not for racist motives?

For crying out loud, YOU PEOPLE WANT IT TO BE CALLED HMOOB TEB CHAWS.

How can you be irritated at others for wanting a country for their own people when you want one, too?

This is why for me the racism debate is old. We all want for our own. Don't be jelly because another race can do it better. Simply learn to do what they do and stop being a whiny lil' biatch.

You Ha-mongs are so jelly of white folks. I say if you that jelly then just learn how they win countries and copy that. Don't hate them, learn to be them.

This is why you're a bipolar. You easily supports Trump building a wall for his racist motive but objects to another Hmong person with the drive to preserve their people. No one is hating on white here.

Building a wall in itself is not wrong, its his public disdain behavior of minority that is the main issue similar to someone sexually harassing minors in front of their son how would you think the son would grow up thinking of minor girls? You should've known the results by now.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2019, 09:21:51 AM »
The wall has to be beautiful, very beautiful wall.
yes, and full of great people.  The best people.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 12:32:27 AM »
Yes, Just like BNM, you take what Repubs say as truth and ignore what they do.  Like, how much money are they fighting for to build a northern wall?

Ignore what they do? I SUPPORT what they do. IT IS ACTUALLY OUR GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO SECURE OUR BORDERS. Building a wall MUST be their priority.

But you're such a dumb illiterate Hamong that you don't actually understand how government is suppose to work, which is why you follow Democrats because they control your feelings.

Go back to that third world country where your parents shat you out.

Or perhaps DIE from YOUR butthole cancer since AMERICA IS SO RACIST. YET, IF THIS WAS LAOS YOU'D BE DEAD FROM YOUR CANCER.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 12:33:22 AM »
This is why you're a bipolar. You easily supports Trump building a wall for his racist motive but objects to another Hmong person with the drive to preserve their people. No one is hating on white here.

Building a wall in itself is not wrong, its his public disdain behavior of minority that is the main issue similar to someone sexually harassing minors in front of their son how would you think the son would grow up thinking of minor girls? You should've known the results by now.

How is building a wall a racist motive? Every country should have a wall and a fully enforced immigration policy.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 10:49:42 AM »
Ignore what they do? I SUPPORT what they do. IT IS ACTUALLY OUR GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO SECURE OUR BORDERS. Building a wall MUST be their priority.

But you're such a dumb illiterate Hamong that you don't actually understand how government is suppose to work, which is why you follow Democrats because they control your feelings.

Go back to that third world country where your parents shat you out.

Or perhaps DIE from YOUR butthole cancer since AMERICA IS SO RACIST. YET, IF THIS WAS LAOS YOU'D BE DEAD FROM YOUR CANCER.
Awe, I see its that time of the month again.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2019, 11:19:09 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2019, 05:18:23 AM »

Whereas that time for you is everyday.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You say it like your wife and daughters don't get a visit from Aunt Flo.

Koj hais kuv lub paum los tshuav koj lub niag nyob tom tsev ne? Yog sib piv lub pim xwb ces peb yeej muaj tib yam. Yog koj hais lwm yam mas tej zaum kuv yuav nrog koj pom tias koj tus poj niam thiab kuv txawv. Tab sis yog hais pim xwb ces wb yeej tib yam xib os.

But one thing is for sure, AT LEAST MY HUSBAND ISN'T HAVING PMS ON PH EVERYDAY LIKE YOU.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Some of us are married to real men.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2019, 08:46:16 AM »
Whereas that time for you is everyday.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You say it like your wife and daughters don't get a visit from Aunt Flo.

Koj hais kuv lub paum los tshuav koj lub niag nyob tom tsev ne? Yog sib piv lub pim xwb ces peb yeej muaj tib yam. Yog koj hais lwm yam mas tej zaum kuv yuav nrog koj pom tias koj tus poj niam thiab kuv txawv. Tab sis yog hais pim xwb ces wb yeej tib yam xib os.

But one thing is for sure, AT LEAST MY HUSBAND ISN'T HAVING PMS ON PH EVERYDAY LIKE YOU.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Some of us are married to real men.
Glad I'm not  the real men you speak of.  I'm surprised he's not dead yet.  How many heart attacks has he gotten?  Any strokes to go with it?

Advertisements