Advertisement

Author Topic: IF You Don't Believe In Borders, Probably Shouldn't Have A Country  (Read 9049 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Having a secured border and a strong military is basic 101.

If the Hmong did not learn from our past brush with the Chinese, who was able to take over because we DID NOT HAVE SECURED BORDERS AND A STRONG MILITARY, then every country we establish is doomed to be taken away - or at the very least occupied by a mightier group.

Gotta have strict immigration policies so foreigners can't sneak their way in and infiltrate our government, businesses, banks, etc.

Can't give pathways to citizenship to every foreigner. Who knows what their intentions are, especially those who already have citizenship elsewhere - unless their culture and values are similar or stem from the same ancestry.

C'mon, these are just the basics!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: IF You Don't Believe In Borders, Probably Shouldn't Have A Country
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:23:12 PM »
How would you make the Hmong understand that?

Having a secured border and a strong military is basic 101.

If the Hmong did not learn from our past brush with the Chinese, who was able to take over because we DID NOT HAVE SECURED BORDERS AND A STRONG MILITARY, then every country we establish is doomed to be taken away - or at the very least occupied by a mightier group.

Gotta have strict immigration policies so foreigners can't sneak their way in and infiltrate our government, businesses, banks, etc.

Can't give pathways to citizenship to every foreigner. Who knows what their intentions are, especially those who already have citizenship elsewhere - unless their culture and values are similar or stem from the same ancestry.

C'mon, these are just the basics!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 11:25:55 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 06:52:50 PM »
Nation has the right to border, but if you're stupid enough to think your people don't need a Country then you're just pest fetching a living off someones home...no body likes pest in their home, isn't that why nobody likes Hmong people?   ???

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 01:42:37 AM »
Do you know why the First Nation people no longer have free reign over America? It's because they did not have secured borders or a strong military.  8)

But here's the thing. I don't view America as a country prior to the settlers. The First Nation people, like the Hmong, did not establish a country - that's why no borders and no military. They were people who lived on the land and lived off the land. That is not the same thing as establishing a country with a central government. This is why I said that I doubt the Hmong had a country. There was land in which they lived on but their culture is not one that would have a central government, thus needing to establish borders, etc. etc.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 04:32:21 AM »
Nation has the right to border, but if you're stupid enough to think your people don't need a Country then you're just pest fetching a living off someones home...no body likes pest in their home, isn't that why nobody likes Hmong people?   ???

If you can fight and defend with your life over territory then the country is yours.

Nej cov uas ntshaw ntshaw Hmoob teb chaws na. Thaum twg nej txaus siab tuag rau txoj kev tsim teb chaws ces nej mam li tau yam ua nej npau suav pom.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 03:29:05 AM »
If you can fight and defend with your life over territory then the country is yours.

Nej cov uas ntshaw ntshaw Hmoob teb chaws na. Thaum twg nej txaus siab tuag rau txoj kev tsim teb chaws ces nej mam li tau yam ua nej npau suav pom.

If just the stup!d Hmong people from the US alone who don't believe in a Country then you are right, those Hmong don't deserve a Country and shouldn't hypocritically vent about how much of a victim they were when they got their arse discriminate on, should just tuck their tail and whimper like a pet, the kinda treatment they asked for ::) ...like a bullied victim, either choose to stand up for yourself increasing your chance of not getting bullied again or continue to be a victim and gets bullied some more.  However there are those who do deserves a rightful Country free from discrimination and oppression, these are the weak and fragile elder Hmong from overseas who has no one else to look after them that deserves a Hmong government to tend to and care for them, the poor from overseas that has no privileges to establish a better living condition who makes a living scraping a the scrap left by the native inhabitant like Vietnam and China etc., the few that still believes they deserve a Country, and those who wants to sustain the Hmong people from vanishing from history and keeps the Hmong fire burning.

I believe I already responded to that same statement before. Are Hmong only capable of serving and putting their lives on the line to serve others like the American(Meskas, which obviously isn't Hmong so refrain yourself from embarrasment and don't go around calling yourself an American)n applauded and pounded their chest with pride cheering for those who does? Will the same Hmong people willing to serve the military duties serve their own people, fight for their people and cheer them on in the same way? Its not uncommon to see these Hmong people proudly applauded those who gets promotion in the US armed services field yet objects the idea of Hmong Country and serving Hmong. If a Hmong Country does comes to fruition, it wouldn't be a shocker to find these dumbazz objecting the idea of a Country come crawling to fetch a living there...just like the Hmong dumbazzes that claims they don't socialize with Hmong people yet comes online venting about it on a Hmong board/group  :2funny:.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 03:56:36 AM »
^^^

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Then go fight for a country, idiot.

Who is stopping you? Go invade a country and take it for yourself.

If you don't believe America is your country because of racists than that is YOUR problem.

I don't have time for racists and racists have never stopped me anyways.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 05:01:01 PM »
^^^

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Then go fight for a country, idiot.

Who is stopping you? Go invade a country and take it for yourself.

If you don't believe America is your country because of racists than that is YOUR problem.

I don't have time for racists and racists have never stopped me anyways.

There's more than one method of obtaining a Country  :idiot2: but the biggest obstacle are the stup*d Hmong.

Its not based on the depth of how delusional you are that makes this Country yours. Its a fact its not yours, you know what a minority is do you? You do know that you're considered one? why do you think Trump wants to kick you out of this Country?  :idiot2: . I did thought you offered more insight than that before but you hypocritically supported a racist that is working his way to boot you out makes you extremely bipolar.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 10:02:00 PM »
There's more than one method of obtaining a Country  :idiot2: but the biggest obstacle are the stup*d Hmong.

Its not based on the depth of how delusional you are that makes this Country yours. Its a fact its not yours, you know what a minority is do you? You do know that you're considered one? why do you think Trump wants to kick you out of this Country?  :idiot2: . I did thought you offered more insight than that before but you hypocritically supported a racist that is working his way to boot you out makes you extremely bipolar.

You're so stupid. There may be racists but the law of the land is not. Even racists must abide by the law.

As for Trump, you liberal Hmong are so full of poop no wonder you're dying from colon cancer by the minute.

Trump is a business man. He doesn't care about the color of your skin, he only cares about how productive you are. He is right. A strong economy is the solution for all. In areas where the jobs are plentiful and everybody is able to maintain a good standard of living, people tend to live peacefully. But you liberals NEED poor people to be relevant. You NEED people to be preoccupied with race in order to be relevant. This is why your policies are job killers. You put social problems before economic problems. It's no wonder liberal minority cities are literally shitholes.

PROVE TO ME YOU SILLY LIBERAL HMONGS THAT RACISM IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 11:37:11 PM »
Just curious MP, so this Hmong country of yours...why do you want your own country if not for racist motives?

For crying out loud, YOU PEOPLE WANT IT TO BE CALLED HMOOB TEB CHAWS.

How can you be irritated at others for wanting a country for their own people when you want one, too?

This is why for me the racism debate is old. We all want for our own. Don't be jelly because another race can do it better. Simply learn to do what they do and stop being a whiny lil' biatch.

You Ha-mongs are so jelly of white folks. I say if you that jelly then just learn how they win countries and copy that. Don't hate them, learn to be them.

Offline Drift1Leeg

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2018, 04:14:33 PM »
secure boarder does not apply to the US.  US was established under an open boarder policy.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2019, 09:47:28 AM »
LOL military basic and 101 is never in the same sentence.  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 03:52:24 PM »
Funny how Repubs believe in boarders down south, but not up north.  It's like fencing off their homes, but only on one side and not the other.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2019, 06:09:58 PM »
Funny how Repubs believe in boarders down south, but not up north.  It's like fencing off their homes, but only on one side and not the other.

Wrong as usual:

"Scott Walker says building Canada border wall is a legitimate issue''

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2019, 12:29:04 PM »
Yes, Just like BNM, you take what Repubs say as truth and ignore what they do.  Like, how much money are they fighting for to build a northern wall? 

Advertisements