• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
U!
« on: March 29, 2017, 11:56:28 AM »
Wow... can you believe it?

Oh wells...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: U!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 12:39:24 PM »
Looking for a new ride?  ;D O0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 03:20:41 PM »
I really don't like to talk about myself much..

Well... I like fishing... pretty common of hmong guys..

I like cars... pretty common of hmong guys...

I like basketball.... .   I'm not sure if that's common amongst hmong guys...  It may seem popular now.. but I liked it from way way back in the day when hmongs weren't really into basketball at all...

I like watching movies.. the last movie I saw was... Kong...  I liked it.

I like to travel...  cross country trips... I like it.. I like to just jump in a car.. and get on the road.. and just drive on the interstates... and if I see something nice... just pull over and check it out..

I can't wait to retire and just do that... It's a long way to go... but it sure would be nice...

and then just stay in a town for like 2-3 days... something like that... then hit the road again...

It's cool just checking out different cities and parts of the world...

I really just want to go fishing all the time.. and then go for summer cruises ..

That's all I really wanna do in life!

It's ok if you're a big girl.. I'm a big guy too... I really really need to work out... man! It's so hard!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 04:17:20 AM »
Aww man....

So if I choose to be secretive...

I'm over 35....have kids...and don't work...

awww man....

Decision's decisions decisions!

CAn we hold off on all these deal breakers until after I make you like me!?!?!??

I think that's the way its suppose to work!!

Usually, that's how the ugly guy get's the good looking girl!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 04:31:33 PM »
Well, since you didn't answer any of the questions I asked of you, I came up with some QUESTIONS that I think will give me a better idea of who you are. You know, being secretitive about yourself and lying will catch with to you in no time. I believe being honest is the best way to go. Just be yourself on here.

What's your last name by the way?

Can you speak Hmong?

Deal breakers? Hey, just asking simple questions. Why are you making it so hard. Geeshhh... Why so serious.  ;D

Of course I can speak hmong!  I'm hmong after all!!

I'm a Lo... not a Lor... not a Lauj...  LO!

I don't lie... there's some stuff I rather not talk about... but I won't lie..  I won't say it's being secretive...

What about yourself?  How is your hmong?  Can you say pots and pans and dishes in hmong?  how about coconut milk/juice?

I remember not too long ago... I was trying to say pots and pans and dishes... but I couldn't say it... I knew how to say it.. but I couldn't say it..it was so weird....

What is your last name?

How was your day?   Mine was long!  after class I just wanted to go to sleep... or just relax and chill..

But dang!!!!!  They all wanted to go out and eat.... I mean... I'm trying to lose weight here! Oh wells... and not only that... dang... I just got home.. and I am tired!!!!!!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 06:25:52 PM »
Im sleepy..how about you just whatsapp me.. yeah?

MSV

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 08:45:17 AM »
No means to be too intruding but looks like a new relationship is blossoming! How super cute!  O0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 12:35:36 PM »
I can speak hmong Green fluently. When I was younger I pierced my tongue so my tongue kind of loss its rolling function on pronouncing some harder hmong "R" and "X" words.  ;D So to answer your question, Yes I can pronounce Lauj kaub hab taig npaaj. Wait, I think bowl is taig. however you spell it.

A Lo? I guess. I'm a Lee. What's your name? Isn't it weird how we do not know anything about anyone on here besides our username?  ;D

How many kids do you have?

How old are you really? Like how many numbers  + after 35? Like 2,3, 4, 5...

Have you ever been married or divorced?

How tall are you?

What Hmong dialect do you speak?

I' short... I wish I was taller!

Like six feet...

I speak white hmong...

I just find green hmong dialect...

If we ever meet.. lets just stick to English ok?

I have no kids... lets go make some! or practice making some!

Anyways...

Do you smoke?

Do you club/Bar?

Are you a wild girl?  conservative girl?

How is your voice?  I like.. cute voiced girls.... I hope you sound cute!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 01:43:23 PM »
I didn't read much of this book but just wanted u kids to know something.  Just like sex, it ruin things.  So after the internet meet n greet, im expecting a hautus and possible new screen names.  So sometimes the dynamic is stronger if u just keep it online exclusive.  Don't ruin things that way.  Then again, u got experiences in this type of catfish story.  Boy, im glad i don't do it anymore unless im bothered lol

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2017, 02:31:06 PM »
When posting, make sure you abide by the rules or posts will be deleted.  Thanks for your understanding.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 04:50:03 PM »
Yes I understood. I was just saying it but I won't do it.   ;D

Don't listen to her.  Lgbt chick will ruin the fun for the rest of us.  Besides, what rule? So many cot dang rule who the heck has the time to read the handbook? 

Im done with soliciting ph booty.  Thus why im riding solo to reno later on tonight.  Nice day long drive but worth the trip.  One night getaway for myself n come back sat without anyone know where the heck i was at.  Wk hard but i play harder. Yup

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 05:55:49 PM »
OMG, don't go there. You are going to hurt their feelings. I'm guilty because I break so many god damn rules in here.  ;D I didn't read the rules because it was too long. I just CLICKED the button and I'm done.  ;D

I want to meet up PH people as friends but it's so hard. It's not like I'm asking for XXX or anything. I don't mind if you're married because I'm not like that. I would never ruined a marriage. My future goal is to meet PH people later on when I have confidence. After I lose weight because PH have too many expectations.  ;D We're adults and if two Single adults click and wants to do adult things, do it.

Hey, are you going to Reno or Tahoe? Just curious. I want to meet up with you one day for sure.  ;D

Im sorry theposter.  See this?  What a clockblocking mothereffer

Permission granted.  Im doing reno tonight.  I do things spontaneous things on the fly.  Nothing holds me down.  Maybe I'll meet u there.  In this way, u will have a car to run hm after wards or if u meet someone there, u can go from my hotel room to his.  Im not judging but looking out for people interest but i do tell you that im fun n nothing is expected from me.  I do have one policy though.  Privacy is key.  These ph folks would yap the talk if u know what i mean. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 07:43:03 PM »
OMG, don't go there. You are going to hurt their feelings. I'm guilty because I break so many god damn rules in here.  ;D I didn't read the rules because it was too long. I just CLICKED the button and I'm done.  ;D

Don't worry.  I'm not bothered by his comments, I know his type.   ;D

If you're ever curious about the rules, it's stickied in GD.   O0

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2017, 08:01:28 AM »
Why are you asking me questions when you cannot even answered the simplest questions I asked of you? If you can't tell me the basic info, psshhh why should I answer these questions.  ;D

Hey, why do you always asked these ladies on here for hook ups? You always asked for the CUTE and PRETTY one. Why is that? Are you super FINE? J/C.  ;D

Oh, why do you have so many stories to tell? Are you very talkative in person? I don't like guys who TALK A LOT.  ;D Too many stories and it gets boring.  ;D

Are you the same person as U?

Im confused now.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2017, 05:29:20 AM »
I ask about voice bwcuase well...

One day I was in a japanese restuarant...

The waiter was a cute little japanese lady...

But then when she opened her mouth...

Dang!  Her voice was loud and harsh and not feminine at all!

Anyways, talk to you later!  Im at work!

Advertisements