Advertisement

Author Topic: Are you a fan of M. Night Shyamalan's movies?  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Are you a fan of M. Night Shyamalan's movies?
« on: March 30, 2017, 06:44:03 PM »
I am. I love all of his movies except The last air bender, which I haven't seen ;D  Last night I watched his latest film, Split and I have to say that it was not as good as I expected to be. But if you like Shyamalan's work, you know that he is known for his great twist. And this one did not disappoint. If you know his movies you will enjoy this ending and what he has in store for the future. Its going to be awesome O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a fan of M. Night Shyamalan's movies?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 12:58:12 PM »
im a fan of his old film like six sense and signs but the stuff he does nowdays is not really that great he has a great way of lure people in with his trailer, he pretty much killed a movie franchise for the last airbender which was a piece of garbage. I never seen the movie after earth, the image of the filming looked pretty good but all my friends said it was a horrible movie so i didnt watch it. Split was okay could had been better it was pretty much a origin story to connect with unbreakable

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 02:30:19 PM »
im a fan of his old film like six sense and signs but the stuff he does nowdays is not really that great he has a great way of lure people in with his trailer, he pretty much killed a movie franchise for the last airbender which was a piece of garbage. I never seen the movie after earth, the image of the filming looked pretty good but all my friends said it was a horrible movie so i didnt watch it. Split was okay could had been better it was pretty much a origin story to connect with unbreakable

Spoiler alert!!! ;D

Yea the movie wasn't as great as I hoped it to be but the little cameo and the end made it worth for me. I hope they continue with the story because I loved Unbreakable. A super hero movie without all the nonsense cgi and custome.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 12:54:03 PM »
No. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements