Advertisement

Author Topic: This is why Hmong oral history cannot be trusted as fact  (Read 737 times)

Offline atthetop

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
This is why Hmong oral history cannot be trusted as fact
« on: March 30, 2017, 09:37:55 PM »

I believe the Hmong "northern origin" originated from Han Chinese migrating south and mixing/assimilating with the Yangtze River native, thus Hmong people begin adopting the idea of a northern origin.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +332
    • View Profile
Re: This is why Hmong oral history cannot be trusted as fact
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 04:41:30 PM »
Once upon a time, there was a flood that was about to drown all inhabitants of the Earth.

Wealthy people began building metal enclosures to seal them up from drowning.

But, two poor orphan siblings--a pair of sister and brother--could not build metal balls to go into; so, they carved up a dry log and went inside.

The water flooded the whole Earth and all things and other people sank to the bottom. In time, the metal enclosures rusted and leaked. But the dry log kept floating above the water and into the edges of the Heavens, thereby causing bubbling sounds that were disturbing the gods above.

(Okay, I've put that in writing now. It should be factual about how we Hmong originated.)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 08:01:05 PM »

I believe the Hmong "northern origin" originated from Han Chinese migrating south and mixing/assimilating with the Yangtze River native, thus Hmong people begin adopting the idea of a northern origin.

They belong to the San Miao States. Most Hmong people from Laos are Sichuan Hmong people according to the dialect. By clothes, it's differs by an inch. Hmong are a cousin to the Han since we are older than them. Hmong are Miao ever since we came into an agreement to be united to attack the Ming Dynasty. Everybody rebelled and I believe the only hard evidence that I can trust are the Chu Dynasty times.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 08:05:39 PM »
The only fact is that Hmong originated in China. PERIOD! Hmong are part of China and the 56th ethnicity in China. That doesn't make us Chinese, but the Han are willingly to help Miao people in money terms of business. Remember, Mao Zedong united all of us as he gets rid of the old traditions. Mao discriminates the ones who doesn't wants to to unite as one or else, all of the 56th ethnicity will be purged by Japan again. I would have to agree to what Mao have said. I do thank Mao Zedong for uniting all of us, but under the rule of communism, I don't agree on communism. I agree on social-capitalism like how Japan and Taiwan are doing it. It's best that we should stay with the Han people, even though, we must let go of our past. Our main target is the white devil since I have had enough about the racism in Hollywood.

Did you know Roy Lee was going to put all white cast in a Japanese anime called, "Death Note?"

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 05:50:13 PM »

Chu Dynasty lies in Hunan Province. I have a friend who is a half Hmong and Half Chinese. His last name is Chinese, but his grandmother is Hmong. I told him that he's a Hmong citizenship since he's born there in the San Miao Confederate States. I hate to say confederate is because Hmong people shouldn't be killing other Hmong people during the 18th century.

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 02:27:58 AM »

You do realize that Hmong oral stated that we came from two origin Saub Ntuj* Ceeb Tsheej; which is pronoun ace as ShangDu JinCheng. And Ntais Ntuj*(you know that Hmong phrase betrayal of Rov taw tuam ntais ntuj). Dadu. Which are actually real place.

Saub Ntuj: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangdu
Ntais Ntuj: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khanbaliq

*Please notice that Ntuj sounds like Ntuj(sky, heaven etc). But Ntuj is also mean as city. Ntuj = 天 = Tian for heaven. Ntuj = 都 = Du for city capital. You can blame our language to be not specific aspiration tone.
*We are not Mongols but the phrase do reference these places. And that is basically it.

Also the basic phrase Ua Tsaug = Thank You. Derives from Zhou = 周 (Not the Zhou Dynasty) = to be thoughtful and etc.

So to say we are not northern origin is a bit misleading. We are influence by very old Chinese language and inhabitant. This doesn't mean all of us are magically from Siberia or whatever. We only know for sure that around 1800s-1850s our ancestor just arrived in South East Asia from rebellion war.

One last note: My theory of the phrase "Rov taw tuam ntais ntuj" has nothing to do with Hmong killing Hmong(this Hmong killing Hmong is only recent by everyone). I say the phrase has to deal with the Red Turban Rebellion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Turban_Rebellion

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:38:17 AM by dlabtsi_os »

Test your might!

Offline Cali Guy

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 03:28:46 AM »
The full blooded Hmong migrated south. The Chinese killed most of the Hmong males that did not migrate and impregnate the Hmong females with Chinese seeds. The Hmong in china may claimed to be Hmong but they certainly are mixed now after many generations of dominant Chinese genes.  :o

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 05:05:27 PM »
Forgot to add one more comment. Did you know that the Chinese were amazed by our oral history that has been accurately kept alive? The Chinese confirms that our oral culture about the flood of Shennong and those Chinese gods has been confirmed to be more accurately than the Chinese. What's funny is that they have books and we don't; yet, we are more accurate than the Chinese people. LMAO!

:2funny:

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

Advertisements