Advertisement

Author Topic: Nope, I don't regret voting for Trump at all  (Read 3868 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Nope, I don't regret voting for Trump at all
« on: April 02, 2017, 11:45:27 PM »
The fact that the LEFT is still suspended in self-destruction mode and having cataclysmic meltdowns only confirms that I VOTED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

After all, the LEFT drove a lot of people (including Demorats) to vote AGAINST HITLERY CLINTON.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Nope, I don't regret voting for Trump at all
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 08:40:04 AM »
regret is best known after his term...if you're still singing the same tune of your song after 4 years, then you can brag all you want.  a lot of people said the same thing when GWB, Jr.  became president but when he left office, a majority was ever happier.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 09:08:03 AM »
I mean how can you regret?  If the buffoon changes to become a dirty dog then such changes can constitutes an uproar.  Trump is still trump.  He got balls to the walls.  Reckless yes but that's only because he holds the trump card and people can relate because non political people are just like him. 

Trump now said that he will eff with north korea and eff china too if they want to back up the nuclear tester dictator of kim dum son. 

It is about time that a president will put his reputation on the line just to test other country out.  Go trump go big or die trying.  If he fawks up this country, at least i still have Viet nam for refuge.  How about you? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 12:44:00 AM »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 12:45:34 AM »
It was high time a character like Trump came into office to shut up them yapping Leftist bullies who want to shut down any views that differ from theirs with political correct tactics. Trump simply doesn't care and will say whatever he wants.

This is a man who was recorded on tape talking about grabbing Hollywood whores by the poocie, called some beaners drug dealers and rapists, and blacks stupid for being Democrat's lap dog AND HE STILL WON! He BEAT HITLERY CLINTON!

Which goes to show how much Americans HATE THE CLINTONS and are fed up with the LEFTIST EXTREMISTS! AKA mainstream media.

Trump also brought out the scum in the Hmong community. Now we know who the real haters are. Degenerates like YAX, can, lexicon, and them other Hmong liberals be acting like these new Trump policies negatively affect them.  ::) :idiot2:

Newsflash Hmong Californians - "YOU WANT A SECURED BORDER TO KEEP ILLEGAL MESSICANS OUT."

You people are dumbf.cks! Messicans be ruining your state for decades now and you want open borders?

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

I know dumb Hmong Californian liberals who confide in me how much they HATE Messicans ruining the neighborhoods and schools YET as soon as Trump talks about border security "It's racism!"

::)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 12:46:48 AM »
After 4 years of Trump I will be a-ok. Trump's policies don't affect me. It was OBAMA'S policies that was making life a living hell for everybody - even liberals (especially minority liberals). But dey be too evil to admit it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2017, 12:54:01 AM »
Those are some real Alternative facts right there. :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2017, 12:58:51 AM »
Those are some real Alternative facts right there. :2funny:

You mean like the bogus ones from your favorite dyke Rachel Maddow?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 05:17:47 PM »
The fact that the LEFT is still suspended in self-destruction mode and having cataclysmic meltdowns only confirms that I VOTED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

After all, the LEFT drove a lot of people (including Demorats) to vote AGAINST HITLERY CLINTON.

Instead of bad mouthing the left, lets see the reasons why you don't regret voting for President Trump.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 03:39:27 AM »
Politics is hard to see now...Trump may be a great president, or he may be the dud like most people think.  I don't like him as a person, but I respect the office of POTUS.  The position alone deserves much much respect, and that respective now must be granted to the seat holder Trump.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 12:23:14 AM »
Instead of bad mouthing the left, lets see the reasons why you don't regret voting for President Trump.

You don't even know why you're bashing Trump other than because you're a Californian following Hollywood and Silicon, which doesn't give two cents s.hit about you. You're a useful tool to keep Hollywood and mainstream media relevant.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 12:27:33 AM »
Politics is hard to see now...Trump may be a great president, or he may be the dud like most people think.  I don't like him as a person, but I respect the office of POTUS.  The position alone deserves much much respect, and that respective now must be granted to the seat holder Trump.

So far his policies are good for America, except for the healthcare bill - which is more of the old established Repubs crap. Old Repubs are basically one and the same as established Dems. They need to be out of there.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2017, 08:23:23 AM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:It's gret for Americans, as long as you're in the billionaire's club.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 12:57:48 AM »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 11:02:56 AM »
Trump has been in office only for a few months and so far he's proven he's not qualify to sit in the President's seat.  I'm sure if he read this comment, he would twittered me a "dumb ass" - that's the kind of President we have right now. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements