Advertisement

Author Topic: Your date uses a coupon to pay on your first date.  (Read 27590 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Your date uses a coupon to pay on your first date.
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2019, 11:45:50 AM »
Missed dating while we were in college. 

The ramen years were the best years cuz every dates do understand that being frugal is the norm for college students and dorm life.  We can still eat good but it feels a lot better if you are buying on value. 

Walking in stores with a booklet of coupons.  Nah bra, you on  your own there.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2020, 05:46:23 PM »
You think Imma pay full price for dinner?. Heck I might not even get laid or a better lack of term. Dip my oil stick into that engine to gauge the oil level.

If a girl takes me out to eat and she uses coupons. Oh hell yeah, she's a keeper. She can take my car keys and start her engine anytime, anywhere and  anyplace.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2020, 05:56:10 PM »
You think Imma pay full price for dinner?. Heck I might not even get laid or a better lack of term. Dip my oil stick into that engine to gauge the oil level.

If a girl takes me out to eat and she uses coupons. Oh hell yeah, she's a keeper. She can take my car keys and start her engine anytime, anywhere and  anyplace.

;D ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2020, 06:13:16 PM »

I am not trying to take a page from your playbook but this is what I am going to do this weekend. 

I'm heading to vegas.  I got the flight for 2 on the low low like under $100 round trip each.  My room is comp and get this, a 1700 sq feet suite at ballys.  I then told her that food is on her cuz we are going on a foodie tour in vegas.  We will blog it and snap pix for facebook and instant gram for our friends and families to see. 

Now get this.  I'm helping her getting some vegas deals.  Like there is a mall inside of planet hollywood by the name of ocean one and during lunch time, their menu changes to $4.99 each item.  3 for $10 drinks.  We are talking about salmon and steak dinner here. 

We also played the myvegas game on facebook and build enough points to get free buffets at the mgm, aris and others.  Not sure if there is a del taco that opens 24 hours there but tacos after midnight yo.  Just take the escalator by planet hollywood and once you reach the top, welcome to del taco. 

I got a long list of cheap eats in vegas and too little time to share it with you guys.  I think I am gonna go vegas more often.  I found out that my local city has hmong females that goes to vegas solo.   Just met another female at the airport while I was buying my ticket.  Look up on facebook "bell vang"  black and white pix.  IT is her   :2funny:

And can't end my soup talk without the icing on the cake to impress you guys.  My workers, after hearing that I'm heading to vegas this weekend, bought my a few packs of condoms.  So yeah, I'm already booked for the easter weekend to vegas with my boys as well.  They are meeting other hmong females from the midwest there.  Gonna be interesting and nasty. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2020, 10:28:20 PM »
I am not trying to take a page from your playbook but this is what I am going to do this weekend. 

I'm heading to vegas.  I got the flight for 2 on the low low like under $100 round trip each.  My room is comp and get this, a 1700 sq feet suite at ballys.  I then told her that food is on her cuz we are going on a foodie tour in vegas.  We will blog it and snap pix for facebook and instant gram for our friends and families to see. 

Now get this.  I'm helping her getting some vegas deals.  Like there is a mall inside of planet hollywood by the name of ocean one and during lunch time, their menu changes to $4.99 each item.  3 for $10 drinks.  We are talking about salmon and steak dinner here. 

We also played the myvegas game on facebook and build enough points to get free buffets at the mgm, aris and others.  Not sure if there is a del taco that opens 24 hours there but tacos after midnight yo.  Just take the escalator by planet hollywood and once you reach the top, welcome to del taco. 

I got a long list of cheap eats in vegas and too little time to share it with you guys.  I think I am gonna go vegas more often.  I found out that my local city has hmong females that goes to vegas solo.   Just met another female at the airport while I was buying my ticket.  Look up on facebook "bell vang"  black and white pix.  IT is her   :2funny:

And can't end my soup talk without the icing on the cake to impress you guys.  My workers, after hearing that I'm heading to vegas this weekend, bought my a few packs of condoms.  So yeah, I'm already booked for the easter weekend to vegas with my boys as well.  They are meeting other hmong females from the midwest there.  Gonna be interesting and nasty.
Dam bruh.. you're making me jelly. Not the food and games. But dam, those buck wild nights are gonna be fun. Send me some pix of those Hmong chicks. Lmao

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2020, 07:51:18 AM »
A chick treated me to this fancy restaurant. She was using a coupon. Then it turned out the bill came with a $16.00 due after all things have been credited and paid for by her in advance. I offered to pay that. So, I added $10.00 tip to it.

Did I just void her coupon? :2funny: :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2020, 01:02:24 PM »
Men, please do not use coupon on first date.  Not even on the 5th date.  Heck, if you're going to use coupon don't go on a date.   O0

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2020, 11:29:44 PM »
Men, please do not use coupon on first date.  Not even on the 5th date.  Heck, if you're going to use coupon don't go on a date.   O0
heck no.. what's wrong with that?.

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2020, 12:50:11 AM »
heck no.. what's wrong with that?.

If he's going to use a coupon, let a sister buy the own meal.  I won't mind if we're in a relationship and he tells me ahead of time that he has a coupon.   If i'm not worth a few meals on our first dates, I don't think he's ready for dating. 

Offline Niello

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2020, 04:12:24 PM »
Does this turn you off? As a first impression, would this be a deal breaker?

That's a real good question. I have not experience this so I wouldn't know what to say.

ua kiag xwb, tuag los tseg.

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2020, 07:08:45 PM »
If he's going to use a coupon, let a sister buy the own meal.  I won't mind if we're in a relationship and he tells me ahead of time that he has a coupon.   If i'm not worth a few meals on our first dates, I don't think he's ready for dating.
so if we went on a date, and I've just used a coupon to pay or discount our meals. Means I'm too cheap or under qualifie  for you?. Boi, fancy, fancy.

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2020, 02:26:10 AM »
so if we went on a date, and I've just used a coupon to pay or discount our meals. Means I'm too cheap or under qualifie  for you?. Boi, fancy, fancy.

I'm saying you're not ready for dating.  That's all. 

Advertisements