Advertisement

Author Topic: What if....  (Read 2757 times)

bloggersdigest

What if....
« on: April 06, 2017, 01:40:27 PM »
I am sure we all had a “what if..”

Definition… Well I guess it’s up to you how you look at it.  In life we all have “what if’s..”
Like what if I did this...  What would happen.

I am curious as to what everyone’s “What if’s” where in the context of relationships.  You don’t have to give me your reasoning if you don’t want.  I am just curious as you all are.

Story time!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: What if....
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 01:45:21 PM »
What if I didn't waste time on all the girls that couldn't be upfront with...you know the ones that say things like "maybe"...which is why I have more respect for those that can keep it simple and honest by simply saying "no"...

bloggersdigest

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 01:47:42 PM »
Long, long time ago....
I was talking to someone.... He was a very, very sweet guy. 
At that time neither one of us drove, but he would miraculously walk over three hours to see me or he would bike.
We lived in the same state but different cities.  Not sure what his reasoning was for never having a ride, but I was still young at the time and didn't have a needs of transportation to see him either.  Long story short he also did not have a cell or a phone to contact me.  The only way we could talk was over social media.  He would maybe once a month be able to call me on the phone... Not sure as to why...
Don't get me wrong, I liked this boy a lot!  Sadly, I had to let him go... I could not bring myself to be committed with someone.  I still occasionally run into him and I say, "Hi and ask him how he's doing..." 

I did for the longest time after letting him go wonder what if I have him a chance, what would have happened. 

The good note we both moved on, he's now in a very committed relationship and I am happily married!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 01:48:50 PM »
What if I didn't waste time on all the girls that couldn't be upfront with...you know the ones that say things like "maybe"...which is why I have more respect for those that can keep it simple and honest by simply saying "no"...

I don't blame you...
Sometimes it's hard to tell someone "No"
Bearing the thought of hurting them... Then again you would cause more pain by dragging someone along.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:53:28 PM »
I think I broke him....

High school days.  There was a boy whom I thought was cute..  He also happened to be friends with my older brother.  We talked here and there and eventually dated for one week.  I broke up with him.  I honestly think I broke him.

I broke up the relationship because I saw him more of a friend than anything else.  When he would come over he would be hanging out only with my brother and never me.  I don't blame him.  He was very shy and I was his first relationship, but I couldn't bear to string someone along anymore, whom I eventually saw nothing more than a friend. 

I did at some point wonder what would have happened if I didn't leave..

I think he was seriously really hurt and sad...  Took him a while, but he eventually moved on and has been in a relationship since. 

bloggersdigest

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 01:54:13 PM »
Really guys, I am not a heart breaker  ;D

I have had my fair share of being broken hearted...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 02:02:03 PM »
*shrugs*

I try not to have too many.

As far as relationships, I swooned over a friend for years. It took time and distance to finally find the closure I needed. Better to have any ending than none at all.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 02:04:56 PM »
*shrugs*

I try not to have too many.

As far as relationships, I swooned over a friend for years. It took time and distance to finally find the closure I needed. Better to have any ending than none at all.
O0

Jiggles

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 01:51:19 PM »
Too many what ifs. Just triggering bad memories. Let's just say if I could redo life all over, I would!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 02:20:10 PM »
Too many what ifs. Just triggering bad memories. Let's just say if I could redo life all over, I would!

Wouldn't we all?
But there are moments I would never give up and moments I want to relive :D

btw

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 03:20:18 PM »

Definition… Well I guess it’s up to you how you look at it.  In life we all have “what if’s..”

I am curious as to what everyone’s “What if’s” where in the context of relationships.  You don’t have to give me your reasoning if you don’t want.  I am just curious as you all are.

Story time!

we live and learn and move on. you'll move on one day as well from these memories. cheer up.  O0

bloggersdigest

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 09:48:26 AM »
What if I had married him and lived the life we had planned together?

To be honest I probably would have been miserable. He'd still be broke and we would've had to live with his family, who are very different from mine, and it would've depressed me to be so far away from my own family. And of course we would be fighting all the time because of all our problems, and he'd spend more time with his friends because he wants to avoid arguing, which only makes me feel lonely and desperate because I'm the one who has to stay with his bedridden mother and look after the younger siblings. And then one night I would've been so fed up with being broke, with broken sink faucets and foul smelling beef from the discount store and mice all over the place, that I would've quietly got up from bed, careful not to wake him, gone into the kitchen, grabbed a sharp knife, and...... slashed our marriage certificate into shreds! Then in the morning tell him that I want a divorce, pack my bags, and leave. I come home and people gossip about me but I don't care because I finally feel like I can breathe again..and I start wearing makeup and nice clothes again and in due time I meet someone more suitable for me. And if this sounds like it's based on a movie, it is...

Lol that last part though...
I was sitting here thinking, so is she going to leave.... To she's a psycho! AHAH

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 01:03:10 PM »
I only have one what if's and still wonder if things would have been different if I left to Wisconsin instead of staying here.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 03:33:07 PM »
I only have one what if's and still wonder if things would have been different if I left to Wisconsin instead of staying here.

Where is "here?"

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 05:54:21 PM »

Story time!

I always wonder... "What if I was born a king..."  O0

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements