Advertisement

Author Topic: Pro-Abortion Women have No Right To Speak About this issue in front of...  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
...women who can't carry a baby to full term.

From now on I will use this argument against these looney Leftists who silence men. I will tell these whores that their stance on pro-abortion is offensive and triggers bad feelings for women who want a baby but can't carry one to full term.

Miscarriage, especially when the baby is close to being fully formed, is traumatizing to many expectant mothers.

Imagine this. After your second ultrasound the doctor tells you that you are having a baby girl. Your friends and family throw you a party and shower you with pretty dresses and cute baby socks. You spend weeks picking out the perfect crib and paint color for the nursery. Every night you sit in the nursery combing through a drawer of onesies with whimsical graphics and sassy memes. Unfortunately, a few weeks before your due date you have a miscarriage.

Hearing these whores talk about how a baby is just a lump of cells that they can't wait to discard onto a metal tray disgusts you. It brings back tearful memories of your own loss and grief, not to mention the painstaking labor of having to move out the crib and paint over the walls.

Pro-abortion people are evil. Period.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
now...now, wait a minute my white girl friend!  don't these pro abortion have their right to free speech? 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
No, free speech is against the Republican party's platform.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Circular logic is strong with this one.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
So what I'm understanding from this is that BNM believes ALL women who can't carry to full term are against pro choice.

Advertisements