Advertisement

Author Topic: What's the weirdest date you've ever been on?  (Read 7382 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: What's the weirdest date you've ever been on?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 02:20:42 PM »
 ;D ;D  One time I met a girl at the Stockton HNY. She just moved to Cali from MN. We hit it off really good.  She went to the Merced HNY too but I couldn't make it.  Then came the Fresno HNY. My brother and I went there and he was excited because he went to the Merced HNY and met a new girl.  Well. it turned out to be the same girl.  She didn't know we were brothers. I was like.. uh huh.. so I let it go.  He hanged out with her during the HNY but then on the last day she finally came over to me and asked why I was giving her the cold shoulder.  She was like "..but I wanted to be with YOU, not your brother!" -- AWKWARD!  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 02:24:48 PM »
Is it horrible that now all I can think about is when the Predator takes off his mask ?

I kid, I kid.

Man that movie...AVP... .when they was in the artic....why did they have to show a 360 pan of that facehugger in the air...really?  Really?  Disgusting.  Theres some things Id prefer to not have seen and that was one of them.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 02:25:21 PM »
it was suppose to be just me and her but she invited 2 of my other friends to tag along so it was basically a 3 on 1 date you can say, talked about awkward

Wth? I won't even assume anything. Completely awkward.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2017, 02:28:39 PM »
I wouldnt say it was a bad date..just a funnie one.

I took this girl to the movies and she wanted to bring some food in so she had some chips and she hid it unded her light windbreaker...

I thought it was funnie, you could obviously tell she was hiding something.

But dang that doesnt compare to that time I snuck in a wendys burger...when I took that out...dang!  The whole place smelled like burgers!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2017, 02:31:13 PM »
;D ;D  One time I met a girl at the Stockton HNY. She just moved to Cali from MN. We hit it off really good.  She went to the Merced HNY too but I couldn't make it.  Then came the Fresno HNY. My brother and I went there and he was excited because he went to the Merced HNY and met a new girl.  Well. it turned out to be the same girl.  She didn't know we were brothers. I was like.. uh huh.. so I let it go.  He hanged out with her during the HNY but then on the last day she finally came over to me and asked why I was giving her the cold shoulder.  She was like "..but I wanted to be with YOU, not your brother!" -- AWKWARD!  ;D

She's keeping it in the family?

Once in HS, this pretty Hmong chick conned me out of a slice of pizza. Bear in mind I didn't have much contact with the Hmong community outside of church.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2017, 02:32:45 PM »
I wouldnt say it was a bad date..just a funnie one.

I took this girl to the movies and she wanted to bring some food in so she had some chips and she hid it unded her light windbreaker...

I thought it was funnie, you could obviously tell she was hiding something.

But dang that doesnt compare to that time I snuck in a wendys burger...when I took that out...dang!  The whole place smelled like burgers!

I've watched way too many movies at the theater with the smell of fried chicken wafting in the air. The ushers don't even bother to check anymore.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2017, 02:36:46 PM »
It is rare to find a hmong at the rave but i did found one.  Nxt day my date with her was at lunch time.  Since it was in the day time nothing happen.  My friend had her for dinner time.  Something must have happened because 15 years later, my viet friend is now married to her n 2nd baby on the way. 

Phew i dodged a bullet there.  It gets more funny when we are all on a trip or kicking it at the same house party. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2017, 02:37:03 PM »
Here's one that's my bad.. In highschool, I liked this really hot white chick.  She was nice to me too but I didn't know if she liked me or was just friendly.  One day, I won a pair of tickets to a concert from a school drawing.  I asked if she liked the band and she said yeah so I said "Oh, you wanna go? I got a pair of tickets" and I gave her one.  She was excited.  Later, I gave the other ticket to a girl cousin of mine.

It wasn't till a week later that I figured out she was expecting me to be at that concert. DOH! :-\

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2017, 02:59:48 PM »
Yeah. I was just as clueless.

3 girls in my Econ class approached me and asked me if I was going to my Senior Prom. I remember answering no and to me that was the end of the conversation. It wasn't until years later that I thought about it and realized my mistake.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2017, 10:22:45 PM »
Talk about clueless.  I was a total nerd.  This hot foreign exchange chick from Norway was all excited because she visited a Hard Rock Cafe and got a t-shirt and she wore it ti class.  She saw me, ran up excitedly and said "look at my shirt!"  and I just said "oh, aren't you cold, wearing just a t-shirt?".  I didn't get it till the other girls in class came running up to us and said "OMG! hard rock cafe!"

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2017, 08:11:11 AM »
Talk about clueless.  I was a total nerd.  This hot foreign exchange chick from Norway was all excited because she visited a Hard Rock Cafe and got a t-shirt and she wore it ti class.  She saw me, ran up excitedly and said "look at my shirt!"  and I just said "oh, aren't you cold, wearing just a t-shirt?".  I didn't get it till the other girls in class came running up to us and said "OMG! hard rock cafe!"

These experiences only make us appreciate the ones we do end up with, am I right?

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2017, 08:23:16 AM »
Um...the OP asked "What's the weirdest date you've ever been on?".. She didn't ask you bunch of egoistic men "The one that got away".  :2funny: :idiot2:

He did. We answered. And we reminisced.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 08:25:45 AM by lexicon »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 08:50:45 AM »
Um...the OP asked "What's the weirdest date you've ever been on?".. She didn't ask you bunch of egoistic men "The one that got away".  :2funny: :idiot2:
Welcome to PH.  ;D

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2017, 09:01:23 AM »
BW called you a lesbian  ;)

I had to reread some old posts to make sure you were implicit about your gender, LOL.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2017, 09:30:58 AM »
We could all just be gay women stuck in men's bodies.

Advertisements