Advertisement

Author Topic: What's the weirdest date you've ever been on?  (Read 7367 times)

bloggersdigest

Re: What's the weirdest date you've ever been on?
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2017, 10:05:32 AM »
Weirdest date I went on was when I think I was 16?
I had to pick up the guy from his house cause I think he didn't drive or he just did not have a car...
We went to the movies and he thought it would be cute to take booth photos so I went along.... Well he snuck a cheek kiss in which I was not fond of. bare in mind I have only met him once before and the other contacts where through social media...
Yeah, anyways I dropped him off and kind of just cut of connections from there. 

Yeah a bit harsh, but we were young and I was just not feeling it haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2017, 10:12:40 AM »
Wow. you picked him up?

bloggersdigest

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2017, 10:16:39 AM »
Wow. you picked him up?

Yeah I literally did ahah and sent him back home after the movies haha  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2017, 10:17:30 AM »
 :-[
Yeah I literally did ahah and sent him back home after the movies haha  ;D
That's just  :-[

bloggersdigest

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2017, 10:19:37 AM »
:-[ That's just  :-[

LOL I guess some people are just.... No comment HAHA
We did however stay friends on social media and he finally got a car 8+ years later :D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2017, 11:15:29 AM »
At least he was honest and didn't try to hide anything that might embarrass him.   O0

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2017, 12:45:57 PM »
..lol

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:46:15 PM by Rebel »

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2017, 01:04:44 PM »
another 1 was when my grandma set me up with a underage blind date :o, i dont remember why i said yes in the 1st place but i went through with it. She just turned 16 and i was probably 22 at the time and it was so awkward for me because at that time a lot of people were getting forced marriage so i took her out to eat real quick and sent her back home asap lol, a few months later i found out she got force marriage to someone else for staying out to late talk about dodging a bullet there  O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2017, 01:13:33 PM »
Would it be considered a date if you go visit a girl at her house?  ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2017, 03:46:38 PM »
Talk about clueless.  I was a total nerd.  This hot foreign exchange chick from Norway was all excited because she visited a Hard Rock Cafe and got a t-shirt and she wore it ti class.  She saw me, ran up excitedly and said "look at my shirt!"  and I just said "oh, aren't you cold, wearing just a t-shirt?".  I didn't get it till the other girls in class came running up to us and said "OMG! hard rock cafe!"

You wanna talk about clueless?? 

Boy do I have super clueless stories..

When I was younger, this girl would ask me to take her home.  And everytime wed get to her place, shed sit in the car a little too long before she got out. 

I look back, I think she was expecting or hoping Id make a move.  At work shed be hugging me and stuff.  I dont know what I did to make her attracted to me, one night she just come to me and ask if I can take her home.

Another time this strawberry blonde girl...I dont know what it is but she had an affection for me too.  Anyways...this other guy was talking to me and he said to me "every guy she ever dated she slept with"...was he trying to tell me something bexuase he saw something with her and me?

Another time, I was just outta high school.  First year out, working a 3rd shift job stocking shelves at a grocery store.  These girls came by, they were the cashiers, started talking to me..and about prom and where it was going to be at(it was a really nice place, an estate really) and I just said for fun not really meaning it seriously that I would love to go to thier prom just to see it!  And both of them said really quickly "oh we dont have any dates to go with and you could go with me.."

Talk about super clueless.  I have many more!! 

A more recent one, I was at a bar..my friend met these two girls, he tossed one my way...I was talking to her and she was laughing at everything I was saying and I remember thinking...wha t I said was not even funnie!!  And Im trying to have a real conversation about what I do...i was sitting on a stool and had my legs apart and she was standing between them hands all over me while she was laughing.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2017, 03:50:23 PM »
so you were just a clueless hottie eh.  ;D

Advertisements