Advertisement

Author Topic: So amyways....I work with all females...today we had a contractor worker come  (Read 974 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Train us on this new machine at work. 

I notice all the eye contact she was making was 95 percent to me.  Even when I switched sides, she still just seemed to focus on me. 

So anyways...long training, it was lunch time.  Im making chat with her...

Girls being girls..it appeared one co worker was a little jealous! 

I thought it was quite funnie.  In any case...so some of my female co workers was at first joking with the trainer if she had any friends for me...and you know what, it was joking around but then got sorta serious..

She said yes she did have some friends..

Then that one female that got a bit jealous...she give me this look like...she all mad and upset and dissappointed at me and said something....l ike well her look said "why are you a pologamous pig!??!"

Overall, it was quite funnie...  but I think I will befriend that lady bexuase well..I think shes a nice person.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements