Advertisement

Author Topic: Today Better, Or Yesterday Better?  (Read 3382 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Today Better, Or Yesterday Better?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 12:18:15 AM »
Better as in what?

Exactly. Better as in what?

Whatever the Democrats bemoan as awful is FALSE. Non-straight, white, males have never had MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAN THEY DO TODAY. Women, gays, blacks, you name it...have never had it so good that they now actually wield the power to control the political narrative.

Of course, they have to downplay how spoiled they've become in order to keep the sheep in line.

When Trump says "Make America Great Again", he is speaking in terms of Free Speech, Ownership, the Free Market, Freedom of religion, individualism, and pretty much all the pillars of Conservativism - which is more than just an ideology but a way of life.

There used to be a time when we were all very different but still agreed on the same values and principles when it came to:

- family
- marriage
- individuality
- etc.

This is why the Left wants to control language and has been redefining terminologies. Language is connected to policy which then changes behavior until it becomes the standard worldview.

The Left is pure evil and the established Right has been too cowardly to fight them head on. But eternal truths will always prevail.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Today Better, Or Yesterday Better?
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 12:20:41 AM »
That's what we're gonna say when the nukes start flying.

Nukes are going to fly anyways. The more important thing to worry about is which side do you want to be on? I doubt that you are a Christian because if you were, you would know the answer. I'll give you a hint: it ain't the side that the Democrats want to be on.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements