Advertisement

Author Topic: Most Important Community Issues  (Read 11426 times)

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Most Important Community Issues
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2017, 11:03:18 PM »
As long as Hmong remain stateless they won't make any real progress. I'd briefly tackled on subjects that relates to this topic on the cultures and history sections already.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Dom

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2017, 11:20:59 AM »
 :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 11:12:34 PM »
As long as Hmong remain stateless they won't make any real progress. I'd briefly tackled on subjects that relates to this topic on the cultures and history sections already.

That is untrue. After the Romans exiled the Jews from their own mother land, the Jews continued to outperform the mainstream group in whichever country they resided. Segregation actually benefitted the Jews because it required them to rely only upon themselves.

Segregation also benefitted black businesses.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 09:37:34 PM »
That is untrue. After the Romans exiled the Jews from their own mother land, the Jews continued to outperform the mainstream group in whichever country they resided. Segregation actually benefitted the Jews because it required them to rely only upon themselves.

Segregation also benefitted black businesses.

Then perhaps you can elaborate why Hmong people overall still suffers from poverty and falls short of progressivenes s compares to any people
excluded from the stateless category? Say compare them to Chinese, Jap or Korean etc.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2017, 02:22:14 PM »
I believe BelieveNme have good points about supporting your own people.  When you support someone you don't necessary gain.

While she speaks a good game at times, she doesn't see her own follies. Like she's a Christian (by definition is anti hmong beliefs) and supports the status quo (western christian domination)... What she should be doing is support the hmong way of life so hmong culture, hmong interests, hmong integrity of being survive and thrive. Instead she jumps into the other camp to undermine the hmong ways, yet talk of "hmong should support hmong."

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2017, 02:37:33 PM »

"real progress" is open to interpretation .

Tabsis yuav kom hmoob sawv sibluag xwbpwg nrog xwbpwg hauv ntiajteb ces hmoob yeej yuav tsum khwv kom tau tebchaws. Or else when people ask a hmong,"what country or where are you from," it always become awkward and uncomfortable, like a child or person who hasn't found his own roof to live in yet.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2017, 09:28:39 PM »
How is Christian anti-hmong?  What you consider Hmong culture may not be what another person considers Hmong culture. Same with interests, integrity, etc.  You want her to support Hmong "stuff." What is that stuff? Using vague and subjective stuff helps nobody. BnM might even say that's the problem with Hmong people, talk big. sound smart. but at the end of the day, uses terms that have no weight to them.

You just haven't reached a certain baseline of knowledge yet that's why certain self-evident statements are lost on you... Like that of Christianity being anti-Hmong beliefs. Like really you don't see this as apparent? And if you understand that then you will know this affects Hmong integrity of being (the essence of what defines hmong). Do a bit of thinking, and research if you have to, before replying.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2017, 05:49:45 AM »
"real progress" is open to interpretation .

Tabsis yuav kom hmoob sawv sibluag xwbpwg nrog xwbpwg hauv ntiajteb ces hmoob yeej yuav tsum khwv kom tau tebchaws. Or else when people ask a hmong,"what country or where are you from," it always become awkward and uncomfortable, like a child or person who hasn't found his own roof to live in yet.

Only tebchaws xwb thiaj yuav muab tau ovpotunity rau Hmoob uas lawv tsis tau muaj dua to make real progress.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2017, 10:41:34 AM »
I say support, you speak of an oppressive regime.  Weird.
That oppressive regime was doing what bnm was saying.  Keeping to themselves.

can

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2017, 01:06:01 PM »
Then perhaps you can elaborate why Hmong people overall still suffers from poverty and falls short of progressivenes s compares to any people
excluded from the stateless category? Say compare them to Chinese, Jap or Korean etc.
the biggest problem hmong have is republicans. republicans aren't that smart and will never give hmong the rights they deserve.  O0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2017, 02:29:21 AM »

Because we don't produce any goods and services. Thus, not only do we not have a self-sufficient economy among ourselves, we don't have anything to trade with those outside our community. We are waiting for someone to hire us.

Damn, didn't any of you highly educated PHers take an economics class at those fancy colleges? Let me guess, you dropped macro and microeconomics to take women studies, didn't you?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2017, 02:39:18 AM »
can,

Stick to your Hmongness. You have the right to pursue a life of ua teb, popping out children, and taking care of aging inlaws. Knowing you, you don't want to step out of that or else be called white washed. All white people are evil and racist so you definitely don't want to have anything to do with their culture.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2017, 02:26:13 PM »
Is that people lack clarity... Yes, clarity. Read what I wrote earlier. That's why you got hmong self hating (calling themselves "primitive" etc), going to church (supporting other cultures to propagate), getting themselves assimilated, because they lack the clarity to see that they should be upholding the hmong way, so hmong live on.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2017, 02:59:12 AM »
But the BIGGEST OBSTACLE is that we have dumb Hmong like can who still think that the government gives us rights.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

This is why the Hmong are still at poverty level. They are waiting for permission from a political party to be great.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

can,

Be very super specific in stating which policy prohibits Hmong people from getting an education, a job, or creating jobs, goods, and services?

Advertisements