Advertisement

Author Topic: Reporter, you should've sue...If you like to text, you may get sued by your date  (Read 2054 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...Reporter should've sue after his date at Olive Garden.. ;) ;D:

Texas man sues his date — for texting during 'Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2'

You know those little pre-movie segments where they ask you to turn off or silence your cellphone and not to talk or text?

Well this guy REALLY takes them seriously.

A Texas man is suing his date for texting while they were watching a 3D showing of Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 at an Austin theater.

According to local media, Brandon Vezmar, 37, is asking for $17.31, which was the price of his ticket.

“This is, like, one of my biggest pet peeves,” he told Austin’s American-Statesman.

“It was kind of a first date from hell,” he told the paper, saying that about 15 minutes after the movie began, his date – who he met on dating app Bumble – started texting.

In his lawsuit, which was filed at a Travis County small claims court, Vezmar said the woman “activated her phone at least 10-20 times in 15 minutes to read and send text messages.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
I'm glad, so annoying when people use their cellphone during movies.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
he's smart to sue, that was the only way to get a second date!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Sounds like something theKing would do.  As you can see, he definitely advocates it.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Sounds like something theKing would do.  As you can see, he definitely advocates it.  O0

Sounds like something the shit stirring yax would do just because he got an education and can't handle it. I mean he even promised "ignore" but due to his uncontrollable foam, his promise is worthless..as you can see he's still crawling back to stir shit because he's still " butt hurt".. O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"False" this yax is still proving me right by crawling back because his ignorant "ignore" claim has zero integrity and is worthless.

I bet he'll prove right again by crawling back just because his ignorance was proven wrong with facts..and he's stills foaming at the mouth about it.

Facts beat ignorance!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Lol.

...Reporter should've sue after his date at Olive Garden.. ;) ;D:

Texas man sues his date — for texting during 'Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2'

You know those little pre-movie segments where they ask you to turn off or silence your cellphone and not to talk or text?

Well this guy REALLY takes them seriously.

A Texas man is suing his date for texting while they were watching a 3D showing of Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 at an Austin theater.

According to local media, Brandon Vezmar, 37, is asking for $17.31, which was the price of his ticket.

“This is, like, one of my biggest pet peeves,” he told Austin’s American-Statesman.

“It was kind of a first date from hell,” he told the paper, saying that about 15 minutes after the movie began, his date – who he met on dating app Bumble – started texting.

In his lawsuit, which was filed at a Travis County small claims court, Vezmar said the woman “activated her phone at least 10-20 times in 15 minutes to read and send text messages.”

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"Vezmar accepted the apology, but counted the money to make sure it was all there."  ;D ;D ;D

Woman Sued For Texting During Movie Confronts Date, Returns Money

The woman at the center of the movie theater texting suit finally confronted her one-time date with the hope of putting the situation to bed. Inside Edition brought Crystal Cruz face to face with Brandon Vezmar, who filed a petition in small claims court against her for $17.31, the price of a 3D screening of Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 she allegedly ruined by texting during the movie. “The date just didn't work out and I would love to give you your $17.31 if you can just leave this alone,” she told Vezmar in front of the scene of the crime, the Barton Creek Square theater in Austin, Texas. Vezmar accepted the apology, but counted the money to make sure it was all there. “It's settled, man.

Advertisements