Advertisement

Author Topic: Regarding shamans  (Read 3728 times)

Dom

Regarding shamans
« on: May 19, 2017, 08:54:58 AM »
It's not like they can write prescriptions and cure ailments.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding shamans
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 09:51:59 AM »
...lest we forget the root of modern medicine.

Dom

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 10:04:13 AM »
Ginger root doesn't do the trick.  :2funny: Great for soups, but not for diabetes.  :2funny:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 10:54:17 AM »
It's not like they can write prescriptions and cure ailments.  :idiot2: :2funny:
i wouldn't knock on shaman rituals unless you have it performed on yourself.  my faith is christianity (even though, I don't attend church on a regular)...however, I do respect the shaman practice.  I like it when they ua neeb siab just to do a ua neeb kho...i enjoy the free food and drinks, plus cheaper than going to see a physician!  :D :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 11:56:45 AM »
Ginger root doesn't do the trick.  :2funny: Great for soups, but not for diabetes.  :2funny:

I'd get a 2nd opinion if you're being prescribed ginger for diabetes. That's the new GOP Health Care Plan for ya'.

Dom

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 10:48:27 PM »
i wouldn't knock on shaman rituals unless you have it performed on yourself.  my faith is christianity (even though, I don't attend church on a regular)...however, I do respect the shaman practice.  I like it when they ua neeb siab just to do a ua neeb kho...i enjoy the free food and drinks, plus cheaper than going to see a physician!  :D :2funny:
Then forgive me.  O0

Dom

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 10:49:40 PM »
I'd get a 2nd opinion if you're being prescribed ginger for diabetes. That's the new GOP Health Care Plan for ya'.
I didn't prescribe. That ginger rub your aunts perform doesn't really do anything.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 11:35:40 AM »
I didn't prescribe. That ginger rub your aunts perform doesn't really do anything.

Why does it not surprise me you'd be on the receiving end of that particular home remedy  ???

Besides, there's a difference between prescription and prescribing. Doesn't surprise me you'd misunderstand either.

Dom

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 09:20:43 AM »
 :D ;D Told my aunt that crap doesn't work, except for chicken soup.  :idiot2: :2funny: I laughed at that crap, and she reluctantly agreed and said she needed it for dinner.  :idiot2:

Dom

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 09:21:42 AM »
LexIcon, your hope to promote this nonsense amuses me.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 02:07:52 PM »
 ???

But of course?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2017, 02:17:20 PM »
It is not suppose to wk.  It is for the voodoo master to use you as a test crash dummy.  They do it enough and will find a cure eventually but after causing many lives to fail. 

They are not selling you a miracle.  They are selling you hope.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 01:53:25 PM »
When we compare apples to bananas we will never make sense of anything.  The roots of shamanism predate the scientific model.  Furthermore, the means and methods of shamanism is to deal with spiritual assault spilling over into the physical realm via the manifestation of a disrupted psyche.  Thus the means for shamanism is spiritual and the method are spiritual.  Modern medicine was developed post scientific model with the understand of human physiology, organic chemistry, hormones, genetics, etc...  Using the scientific method, modern medicine focuses of treating the physical through physiological or chemistry.  So as you see both institutions lay claim to improving the human but each do it from their own vantage.  Modern medicine is apathetic spirituality because t is a realm if it exists we lack the instruments to measure, and therefore without the instruments we won't have the measurement and without measurement we don't have data and without data it can't be scientific.  So no data and not real is the conclusion.  Yet, we see there are many things in which science haven't been able to measure.  Maybe someday we learn there is a different dimension where our consciousness/essence goes.  To me, I am open and less strict due to my experiences.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 01:38:16 AM »
Yet, another thread that proves the vitriol of Hmong Liberal atheists towards Hmong Christian Conservatives.

These libtards are ready to be on board with shamanism hocus pocus just to spite Christianity.

Shamanism is the complete opposite of all things taught at liberal universities but because they hate Christianity so much they willing jump on the bandwagon.

If you don't believe in the existence of God, how the hell do you find yourself believing in jingle bell? You don't believe in the Devil but you are willing to give Shaman spiritual world a shot?

Yeah, makes total sense ----------> only to a Hmong leftist atheist.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Dom

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2017, 06:01:15 AM »
Shamans are frauds.

Advertisements