Advertisement

Author Topic: the life insurance hmong people like to sell is call indexed universal life  (Read 3660 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
a lot of hmong people try to sell this life insurance
it basically like a whole life insurance
but tie to the market

you still get your money policy if you die and until you die
and it gain cash value as it age depending on how the market is doing

you can take out those cash value if you need it pay bill and stuff
or take it all out and leave the policy if you like once you reach a certain age

it's like a cheap investment(401k)+life insurance at the same time

as with all life insurance, get it while you are young
less expensive
ive been playing $20 for a $100k for many years now long time ago

so $20 (per month) X 12 (month)= $240 per year
$240 (per year) x 70 (years)= $16,800 (estimate payment base on average lifespan)
$100,000-16,800= $83,200 ( they paid you a return to your kids) and your $16,800

life insurance is almost like an investment for your kids
i think it's pretty decent, you deal with market

lol

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 11:11:37 AM by hmgROCK »

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
this is just a general idea
but it basically the same idea
some stuff might vary

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
the good thing about this policy is
once the policy hit a certain age

you can take out the money and spend it on yourself
it will be less

for example: my $100k policy if i decided to take it out and spend it on myself, i think it's like $70k
if my future kids turn out to be brat, i might have to do this

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

Lmao  ;D ;D ;D

WTH is going on
First he say forever
Now he say 2 years

Is this dude retarded???

can pretty much keep frozen meat around indefinitely

again, the thing with these life insurance as always
is start young
so you get low premium

i had mine when i was in my teens

West, my favorite especially along the 1 PCH but you'll have to pay more for gas:

Oh shut the f*ck up.

You are the most toxic person on here.

Fact: You create clickbait threads about news and post on the GD forum like no one else on here freaking watches or reads the news.

Fact: You antagonize other users.

Fact: You have a lot of time to search the forum looking for quotes from other users so you can post it trying to create support for yourself.

Fact: You *think* you are better than your buddy hmongrock.

Fact: You humblebrag ALL the time. Look at me, I'm so cultured and open-minded because I'm not married to a Hmong chick. Look at me, I'm so cultured because I hang up things from MY culture and my wife's culture in my home. Look at me, I'm a college grad. Look at me, I know so and so.  Look at me, I'm such a great dad because I teach my daughter this. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Fact: You are a petty little man who holds grudges against people when they don't agree with you.

Fact: You will inevitably call someone a hypocrite when they don't agree with you. Despite your futile attempts to find proof of the supposed hypocrisy, you won't find any, but will continue to name call because like a cornered little dog, that's all you can do.

Now, here's some truth.

Truth: You are no better than hmongrock. In fact, you are worse. Everyone knows he is an ignorant fool who doesn't even know he is one. Most normal people stop engaging. You on the other hand, should know better and supposedly know better and yet you do not.

Truth: The only reason you are kept around is because admin seem to be under the mistaken idea that you are keeping this place alive. You are not. Less is more. Quality over quantity. You and hmongrock spam this place but you aren't even happy with that. No, you need more attention so the two of you will inevitably take over other threads where people are actually engaging with one other and fill it with your own personal beef.

Truth: PH only sucks because YOU suck. That's right. You make this place a worse place. Case in point, this thread. If this isn't what you accused other people (namely me of) with proxy war, what is? Clearly you want to talk sh*t about other people but don't have the balls to do it. You think you are so clever by doing it this way. You aren't. Everyone sees it. Everyone knows.

I genuinely feel such pity for you as a person. What kind of sad existence do you have that you need to behave this way?

And yes, I am leaving. I don't want to see spam every time I choose to come on here. I don't want to see you and hmongrock taking over everyone else's threads where people are actually trying to share. I don't need to see the toxicity that oozes from you. I mean. the ignore button can only do so much. I don't want to stay logged in forever just so I can ignore your trolling or spam. If I'm logged out, I still see your garbage. So live happily knowing that you have driven away people from PH. I'm sure you'll be very happy when I'm gone, but you're too stupid to realize I won't be the only person you drive or have driven away. Having said that, I will live happier knowing I don't need to see/read your stupidity.

aah...don't trip dude...PH so slow, you're even lucky theking responded.  don't mind his lack of intelligence cause he's got none.  you're talking about heartless in san fran and he's accusing you of fraud, totally off subject.  when i converse with theking, all he wants to talk about his him sucking trump's d!ck, swallowing his cum, and getting phucked in the arse!  i don't mind at all, without theking i wouldn't be here.  there are no girls left, but we still got one pus-c, make that two, Duma's...so might as well phuck it! ha!  :D :2funny: :2funny:

back to what you were saying...heart less cali folks.  the true heartless people are it's governments (mayors, governors, senators and other government officials), they brainwash it's citizens, i mean, literally.  what government gives out free needles? it's to promote drug abuse.  what government makes marijuana legal? it's simply to make the majority of the people dumb.  what government doesn't clean up the streets? there's human poop everywhere, people literally sh!t in the streets.  the dmv line are so long because they only have one window and that person sleeps on the job!  Cali peeps are indeed heartless, it's all about me before you.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 08:17:58 AM by hmgROCK »

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
a lot of hmong people try to sell this life insurance
it basically like a whole life insurance
but tie to the market

you still get your money policy if you die and until you die
and it gain cash value as it age depending on how the market is doing

you can take out those cash value if you need it pay bill and stuff
or take it all out and leave the policy if you like once you reach a certain age

it's like a cheap investment(401k)+life insurance at the same time

as with all life insurance, get it while you are young
less expensive
ive been playing $20 for a $100k for many years now long time ago

so $20 (per month) X 12 (month)= $240 per year
$240 (per year) x 70 (years)= $16,800 (estimate payment base on average lifespan)
$100,000-16,800= $83,200 ( they paid you a return to your kids) and your $16,800

life insurance is almost like an investment for your kids
i think it's pretty decent, you deal with market

lol

You forgot to mentioned that unlike 401k, if you take out the money it's not taxed because you are borrowing it like a loan. If you don't pay back, when you die they'll just deduct that from your policy.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements