Advertisement

Author Topic: Thoughts On This?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Thoughts On This?
« on: May 27, 2017, 08:08:34 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jr9W_PO3tU

Angry mob of students tells white professor to leave campus and to resign all because he's white.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

can

Re: Thoughts On This?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 01:07:13 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jr9W_PO3tU

Angry mob of students tells white professor to leave campus and to resign all because he's white.

my thoughts is to not get news from fox, a show that promotes hate mongering and racism  :idiot2:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 01:12:35 AM »

my thoughts is to not get news from fox, a show that promotes hate mongering and racism  :idiot2:

I agree. You can get hate mongering and racism from CNN, MSNBC, BILL MAHER, and pretty much anything Hollywood puts out.

No need to watch FOX for any of that.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 01:22:27 AM »
Evergreen had a longheld tradition in which black students and staff voluntarily participated in "a day without blacks".

This year, because the Left is even more obnoxious than their usual selves, they decided that instead of blacks taking the day off they would demand white staff and students to refrain from coming in.

A couple of things wrong with that. First, you can remove yourself from coming to class but you can't demand someone else not to attend. Secondly, even if they switched how they were going to observe the tradition it should always be optional. Some people don't give a s.hit about these stupid events. What happened was that not everybody got the memo and for some who did, they couldn't care less. They came to class anyways. The typical SJWs saw this as a direct racist behavior of sorts.  :idiot2:

Liberals are cancer.

Advertisements