Advertisement

Author Topic: I dont mean to brag but...yesterday...while eating a burger  (Read 1840 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I met these two girls.

They werent stunners...

But really nice gals

So Im just doing my thing and eating my burger, I hear them speaking english..

Im in a "foreign" country...

So I just start talking to them. 

Next thing I know, we're all drinking and decide to be daytime drunks and explore this city together.

So we walk around, we got got lost, looked at maps...

And I think the asian girl was into me becuase she keep telling me to get into the pictures and selfies.

I know us americans have this personal space..dang!  She was straight invading it!! 

She did something and even though it was slight I was like in my head "dang!  We just met!  Youre already this touchie feelie??!?!"

Anyways, I didnt mind.

Unfortunatley I had to leave them to pick up my luggage.  I stored it in a locker at the train station.

These girls were nice girls, they dont smoke, dont really drink...

Anyways, the asian girl ordered dessert and told me to have to help her finish it...

I mean, is that a thing?!?!  Does it mean something?!?!?

We shared dessert!!

Luckily I have a decent job now...the asian girl asked what I do and I told her..

I think she was surprised that I was a hmong guy who had a decent job so it seemed like I at least had some direction in life.  She knew who hmong people are and even have some hmong friends.

Smallish kinda world eh?

But the worst thing about them was....

These two girls were like good girls...

So a one nighy stand was outta the question!!

Oh wells!

Anyways, got her number but I guess I couldve tried harder and gave her my facebook too so we could message and hang out.

Oh wells!!

It was funnie, when we was talking about daytime drunk and I said jungle juice, she laughed and said "jungle juice"...i dont think she knows what jungle juice is...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline miss-hmoob

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
Re: I dont mean to brag but...yesterday...while eating a burger
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 02:23:57 AM »
You need to stop..

"Appreciation and self love are the most important tools that you could even nuture." ~Abraham Hicks~

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 02:53:49 PM »
True story!

I what's app her but she never replied back..

Oh wells!  another missed chance...

I mean, she was an architect!!!  She probably making the big bucks!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline miss-hmoob

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 12:15:09 AM »
 :idiot2: :2funny:

"Appreciation and self love are the most important tools that you could even nuture." ~Abraham Hicks~

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

Sleipnir

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 12:18:25 AM »
Yeah, I wouldn't brag about failing either.   These threads are getting old...  Gilligan never gets off the island.  Never a happy ending.

Advertisements