Advertisement

Author Topic: Magnetic Lashes  (Read 4663 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Magnetic Lashes
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:40:29 AM »
Sharing.  I haven't try the product yet but it's out there.

https://www.onetwocosmetics.com/

Like this post: +1
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Magnetic Lashes
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 08:45:21 PM »
That looks interesting.  I watched the video, but I do wonder how long the lashes would really stay on.  I would think that the weight of the magnets would be too heavy on the lashes.

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 09:28:22 PM »
Wow..$69 I wonder if that subliminal message in price.. u knowing One Two 69 hmm.. anyway I can bet those become uncomfortable after 5 mins cause the weight of the magnet.. I mean women can tell the weigh different from the human hair and the cute little animal hairs.. not that I knowing anything about it's.

No Juan is Illegal!

Offline jena

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 12:29:16 PM »
Maybe I don't wear falsies enough to get used to them, but the false lashes without the magnetic are already kinda heavy to me, can't imagine wearing magnetic falsies.  Hmmm.
Someone please give a review if you've tried them. 

Peachy Fish

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 10:28:11 PM »
The video I saw of it didn't interest me enough to purchase it...more importantly, I am clumsy, so I am afraid, it may just drop into my eyes.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 12:00:41 PM »
I saw these at the store......or one of the brands that make these.  It doesn’t look like it would stay on very well since the magnet isn’t on the whole lash, just a part of it.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Kool-Kat

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 11:30:24 PM »
I saw them at walmart for $15 and I bought it for my daughter, but she prefers the glued ones.  So I tried them on and I really like them.  They look real to me and are easy to put on and take off.  The trick is to wear mascara first and then lay the top one on your eyelashes and then carefully bring the lower one to the corner of your eyes.  The magnets are fairly strong and they quickly attach... sometimes before you are ready to place it.  Here is how it looks. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 12:59:37 PM »
I saw them at walmart for $15 and I bought it for my daughter, but she prefers the glued ones.  So I tried them on and I really like them.  They look real to me and are easy to put on and take off.  The trick is to wear mascara first and then lay the top one on your eyelashes and then carefully bring the lower one to the corner of your eyes.  The magnets are fairly strong and they quickly attach... sometimes before you are ready to place it.  Here is how it looks. 

I’m assuming you haven’t had an issue with them falling/slipping off or that they are a bit weighty on your lids....   ???

Honey B Hawj

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 08:24:22 PM »
nice

Offline jena

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 01:02:56 PM »

Nice! Looks natural!

I saw some at target, but didn’t get any. Maybe I should go back and grab a pair to try out.

Advertisements