Advertisement

Author Topic: Better  (Read 1252 times)

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Better
« on: June 01, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »
If you were better at something than you are in the past, such as creating wealth, looks/appearance, ect..  Many of you wouldn't treat your wife/gf differently, you'll treat them the same.  Wouldn't you love to put up with her sh!t as you always do, be her love puppy and put her on the pedestal.  What's there to lose?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Better
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 03:23:06 PM »
If you were better at something than you are in the past, such as creating wealth, looks/appearance, ect..  Many of you wouldn't treat your wife/gf differently, you'll treat them the same.  Wouldn't you love to put up with her sh!t as you always do, be her love puppy and put her on the pedestal.  What's there to lose?

I'm a little lost. You've stated we'd still treat our s/o the same. Then you go on to ask "Wouldn't you love to put up with her sh!t as you always do, be her love puppy and put her on the pedestal.  What's there to lose?".

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 04:05:08 PM »
I'm a little lost. You've stated we'd still treat our s/o the same. Then you go on to ask "Wouldn't you love to put up with her sh!t as you always do, be her love puppy and put her on the pedestal.  What's there to lose?".
I bet your eyes are still rattling... ;D ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »
Go see yax. 

The guy said u don't know wtf u talking about.  If u don't know then how da faq do we know?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements