Advertisement

Author Topic: Climate Change - Data vs. Dogma  (Read 7701 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: Climate Change - Data vs. Dogma
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2018, 02:31:48 AM »
I can guarantee you that right now all these climate change believers are doing nada to better the environment. They're still eating meat that they didn't raise and slaughter themselves. They're still living on grid. They're still getting around in motorized vehicles. They're still powering their homes with fossil fuels, etc.

Did you know that we would do much more damage to the environment if we were all to go vegan? Imagine all the land that must be farmed to feed the mass. Especially if we were going organic, it takes a lot longer for veggies to grow. People would have already starved by then.

Libtards believe in theories (a lot of them unproven). They don't believe in FACTS or experience.

Climate change is a religion for the privileged. Poor people don't give a shit about your electric cars. They're lucky if they even have a moped or a heater in their home.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 09:34:46 PM »
OKAY!  Funny post but true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnitLNObR7c

NOTICE THE DECLINE IN POLLUTION.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2018, 10:13:46 PM »
America has been moving in the right direction in regards to cleaner air and water. If Democrat-run cities like Flint continue to be a s.hithole then they should blame their elected leaders and officials.

Advertisements