Advertisement

Author Topic: Absolute Truth  (Read 3509 times)

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Absolute Truth
« on: June 17, 2017, 06:54:11 PM »
Religions each assume that their own religion is the “absolute truth” and any other religions are f*ck!ng false. They discover ways to force conflicting information to adapt to their own doctrine; no matter how effective the evidence is at actually disproving the rationality of that particular religion.

Religious followers have no problem understanding the irrationality of other beliefs and religions, but are unable to f*ck!ng apply the same logic when observing their own. Instead, every effort is made to justify why other religions are wrong and only their religion is void of any fault. If they were to observe their own faith with the same set of scrutinizing eyes that they see through when evaluating other’s faiths, they would understand that non-believers have already concluded all religion were created by people, not gods.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Absolute Truth
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 07:47:54 AM »
You're in or you're out. It's as simple as that.

Now unless they're trying to force their religious views on you, Christian or other, simply ignore it/them.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 11:02:37 AM »
I go a step back and ask, what is truth?  We can know truth, but can we understand truth? 

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 01:07:47 AM »
Nobody can handle the truth. Simple as that. ;D ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 10:39:08 PM »
If you were really thirsty for the truth, then be forewarned that it will only lead you to God (as witnessed by Judeo-Christians).

Who do you think the Israelites are? They are His witnesses so that others will come to believe in Him.

You might not believe in Christianity, but know that everyday these current events happening on the planet all fulfilling Bible prophecy. If you knew scripture then you wouldn't be on here questioning absolute truth.

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 10:42:18 PM »
I suppose someone called me.

Absolute Truth is self evident by non other then your own self, hence there is the theory of knowledge but knowledge can only go as far as one's "lifetime".  One's knowledge can not be replicated by others so it therefore can not be a "law" in scientific terms.  TruthAboveKnow ledge is telling you that the only absolute truth is TRUTH.  It is you.  You and TRUTH are one and the same.  Same goes for GOD or Jesus.  It's like Jesus just told a parable to the thousands and wallah, confirmed this by himself.  It is not TRUTH to others until they confirm it for themselves.  Jesus died on the Cross confirming his teachings by not hating the roman soldiers, the pharisee or others when they hung him.  He is a man of his own teachings and his own words, he is of his own conviction.  I can say that he is a very strong man.

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 11:32:42 PM »
Let me also add that it clearly states this in the Bible.  Jesus ask one of his disciples "what do they call me?"  He replied "You are the Son of GOD".  Jesus then ask again "who do you think I am?"  The disciple answered "You ARE the Son of GOD".  There it is folks, a conviction from the heart of what he saw and witnessed.  The teachings of Jesus goes far and beyond what a child may think.  Many "christians" have it wrong on so many levels, so let me explain.  When you do a deed, be it a good deed or an ill will deed...the reward for the deed is termed "good" when that person believes that it was.  Goodness is the reward.  His feeling of "goodness" or self gratification IS the reward.  When an ill-will deed has been committed, the person who did that deed does not believe that what he/she had done is wrong, there is no conviction from that person yet until others dissect the motive for the deed.  His deed is confirmed as an "ill-will" presented by the motive.  He still gets his reward from his ill-will deed because of his gratification but it quickly changes when others believed that it was nothing but EVIL

How to resolve if others think your deed was "evil".  In this scenario, you are given two chances to redeem yourself.  First, you have consistently bring FAVOR to the person or people you have brought that deed upon.  If you can not do that, then the second chance is for you to ask for their forgiveness.  You do whatever it takes to get that forgiveness.  These are the two chances that you will only get.  The game of Baseball is a game of 3rd strike and you are out BUTTTTTT,  you are given 2 chances

Killing is the worst of all ill-willed deed and it is the most evil.  Not because the deed will haunt that person forever but because you will no longer be given the chance to ask forgiveness or repentance.  Killing other people so your life could be lived will make you the DEVIL.  And that was what Cain did to Able.  Yes, Cain spelled "lived" backwards and got "devil" so that he could "live" being "evil".

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 01:32:38 PM »
Let me also add that it clearly states this in the Bible.  Jesus ask one of his disciples "what do they call me?"  He replied "You are the Son of GOD".  Jesus then ask again "who do you think I am?"  The disciple answered "You ARE the Son of GOD".  There it is folks, a conviction from the heart of what he saw and witnessed.  The teachings of Jesus goes far and beyond what a child may think.  Many "christians" have it wrong on so many levels, so let me explain.  When you do a deed, be it a good deed or an ill will deed...the reward for the deed is termed "good" when that person believes that it was.  Goodness is the reward.  His feeling of "goodness" or self gratification IS the reward.  When an ill-will deed has been committed, the person who did that deed does not believe that what he/she had done is wrong, there is no conviction from that person yet until others dissect the motive for the deed.  His deed is confirmed as an "ill-will" presented by the motive.  He still gets his reward from his ill-will deed because of his gratification but it quickly changes when others believed that it was nothing but EVIL

How to resolve if others think your deed was "evil".  In this scenario, you are given two chances to redeem yourself.  First, you have consistently bring FAVOR to the person or people you have brought that deed upon.  If you can not do that, then the second chance is for you to ask for their forgiveness.  You do whatever it takes to get that forgiveness.  These are the two chances that you will only get.  The game of Baseball is a game of 3rd strike and you are out BUTTTTTT,  you are given 2 chances

Killing is the worst of all ill-willed deed and it is the most evil.  Not because the deed will haunt that person forever but because you will no longer be given the chance to ask forgiveness or repentance.  Killing other people so your life could be lived will make you the DEVIL.  And that was what Cain did to Able.  Yes, Cain spelled "lived" backwards and got "devil" so that he could "live" being "evil".

moral relativism?  Was Mao justified?

Yengimer

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 12:56:01 PM »
The answer to this is easy. When you have different religions make certain claims then we have do an internal critique and compare these religions with each other.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 03:09:34 PM »
Yep religion is all about absolute truth - There's a God or There's no God, Hell or no Hell, Heavan or no Heavan, etc... can't be "in between" like Maybe there's a Hell, maybe there's a Heavan, Maybe there's a God, oh wait maybe there's no God and only ___________.  Your head will spin going in circle.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 06:52:03 PM »
If you were really thirsty for the truth, then be forewarned that it will only lead you to God (as witnessed by Judeo-Christians).

Who do you think the Israelites are? They are His witnesses so that others will come to believe in Him.

You might not believe in Christianity, but know that everyday these current events happening on the planet all fulfilling Bible prophecy. If you knew scripture then you wouldn't be on here questioning absolute truth.
Science can predict. If you know the followings, would you?

The truth hurts that why church goes only want to believe that the bible is the absolute truth. Hurts right?
Would if i told you the simpsons for told many events and it came true.
Lol.. you probably discredit me, but i can accept the truth because truth is...truth is that the truth of all truth is the truth whether it is truths or truths. See, so many truth words. Lol

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 06:54:13 PM »
Religions each assume that their own religion is the “absolute truth” and any other religions are f*ck!ng false. They discover ways to force conflicting information to adapt to their own doctrine; no matter how effective the evidence is at actually disproving the rationality of that particular religion.

Religious followers have no problem understanding the irrationality of other beliefs and religions, but are unable to f*ck!ng apply the same logic when observing their own. Instead, every effort is made to justify why other religions are wrong and only their religion is void of any fault. If they were to observe their own faith with the same set of scrutinizing eyes that they see through when evaluating other’s faiths, they would understand that non-believers have already concluded all religion were created by people, not gods.
I like you. I see you have set yourself free from this concentration camp. Welcome to life without having to worry about the world owing you something.

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 07:00:06 PM »
I suppose someone called me.

Absolute Truth is self evident by non other then your own self, hence there is the theory of knowledge but knowledge can only go as far as one's "lifetime".  One's knowledge can not be replicated by others so it therefore can not be a "law" in scientific terms.  TruthAboveKnow ledge is telling you that the only absolute truth is TRUTH.  It is you.  You and TRUTH are one and the same.  Same goes for GOD or Jesus.  It's like Jesus just told a parable to the thousands and wallah, confirmed this by himself.  It is not TRUTH to others until they confirm it for themselves.  Jesus died on the Cross confirming his teachings by not hating the roman soldiers, the pharisee or others when they hung him.  He is a man of his own teachings and his own words, he is of his own conviction.  I can say that he is a very strong man.
Agreed.  I like that people can take and digest.
He was indeed a strong man.

Advertisements