Advertisement

Author Topic: Used and abused and she didnt even say anything to me after, just left....  (Read 944 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Anyways.....

I was on a long long plane trip...

There was a girl sitting beside me...she was so sleepy and she kept doing the head bob thing...

The eventually her head just fell over and laid on my left shoulder...

And it stayed there for a good while...

Honestly I didnt mind but dang!!!

I had to keep sitting uo straight so her head wouldnt fall off.

I couldve been a jerk about it and said "excuse me...etc etc etc..."

But I didnt care...

But dang!  You dont realizw how heavy a head is until you gotta support it!!

After a while she woke up but still sleepy and her head started bobbing agian, and her head slammed not once, not twicw, but three times on my shoulder really hard, I was surpised she didnt wake up becuase she slammed so hard it hurt me!!  I just laughed it off becuase it was just too comical and funnie at the time.

So anyways...proi r to that we didnt talk...after that we didnt talk either..

And as the plane landed and we got off, she didnt even say anything or acknowledge me...worst yet, she didnt acknowledge my left shoulder.

She just ignored me and went about her way...

Now I know how it must feel to be a one night stand.

It was so weird...and funnie....

Obvioysly we are strangers and she just came and did what she needed with me and left...

Ladies, I feel your pain.  Now I too know how it feels.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
should have been a gentleman...su mmon the flight attendant, ask for a pillow (for her) and a blanket (for you).

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
We already had all of those.

I guess she just like my shoulder.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements