Advertisement

Author Topic: Abs feeling it today!  (Read 33707 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Abs feeling it today!
« on: June 20, 2017, 05:24:31 AM »
So hopefully over the next 2 and half month I'll stick to this "training"...  get a nice six pack!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Dom

Re: Abs feeling it today!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 09:03:58 AM »
 ;D Post a pic.  ;D

Offline brancivic

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 11:56:13 PM »
work that 2 pac...lol

Jiggles

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 01:51:34 AM »
It's been two months. Let's see the results.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 09:56:35 AM »
I've been of and on...

My work schedules killing me..

Leaves me either to burnt out or too tiredifficult to go work out...

Oh Wells. ..

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 02:44:58 PM »
I been jogging for about a week now, only miss one day.....

I gotta keep it up..

You know I saw hmong new year video's and...

I really want to be skinnie and get a six pack...

Alot of hmongs, males and females are a bit on the chunky side and...   well just don't have a very nice body...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 11:09:21 AM »
Oh yeah, it's going down!

Yet another new years resolution, the same ole one..

I hope I can do it!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 09:48:25 AM »
I been going at it for 10 days now..

Today's the 10th day of working out I guess, I guess you can call it working out...

I think some of the ladies starting to notice...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 09:56:48 AM »
one more set and it's off to treadmilling.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 02:31:23 PM »
So!  I got done!

i'm eading veggies now so I can push all those things out my stomache.

Anyways...

While I was at the gym on the elliptical row...  there's like 20 of them... all empty.. excpet for one on the far end..

and I'm elliptically away... and this girl comes and just get's on the one right beside me! 

I mean... why do that?!?  I don't understand it.. unless she was...trying to.. you know..

Good looking girl though.

And then this guy come's and tries to talk to her, I guess he knows her, he's like "blah blah blah just came to say hi" and blah blah some more...  I mean... she didn't seem like she liked him..  after all she did come on the machine beside me!

Then I went to see a female friend of mine, she couldn't even look me in the eye talking to me.. I think girls like the "I just got out of the gym and this my wet hair" look... it probably turn them on or they just like looking at it. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 02:04:26 PM »
Man...

I've been working out since the 31st everyday...

Did 5 miles today total treadmill and elliptical...  and also 40 mins of a little home workout..

I need these six pack to show!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 09:46:08 AM »
6 miles on the treadmill and elliptical....

I'll do some abs later on.

I'm thinking about getting the gorilla workout app as well.

I did that a while back...althoug h the excercises look cheesey at times and you don't think it'll work you out, it actually does.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 03:01:05 PM »
done with my abs workout...

repeat tomorrow.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2018, 10:22:07 AM »
Going on 21 days straight...   Ok I missed one day.. but I was so tired from work and I had to work basically 24 hours so I guess I can cut myself some slack..

But today I elliptical it up for 30 mins... treadmill it up for 30 mins..

Did some abs and upper body...

I'm still fat... I been running all those 21 days as well so I don't know how I'm still fat...

But I did notice my top abs were popping out just a tincy bit..

So I don't know whats going on with my body...

I just know I gotta do more cardio I guess.

I'm going to start on my Gorilla workout today as well...

That's!  How I'll end tonight.. 

And.. my diet for these past 21 days has been pretty darn good too...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »
Oh my gosh... that lil 15 min workout... sweated me out!  and my arms are tight!

I did the "Universal Fit" workout level 2. 

Only thing is I don't have a pull up bar... man..  Oh wells.

But yalls can try it too.

Work out along with me.

So all it is is you do the exercise for 30 seconds, then rest for 10 second, then go to the next exercise and do it for 30 seconds, etc etc..

Just do two rounds... trust me, it'll work you out believe it or not.

I may start doing one in the morning and one in the evening just so you know... so those abs will pop out faster!

Anyways, here's the workout, like I said, it doesn't seem like much but it'll give you a good sweat.

Diamond PUsh ups
Supermans
Dips
Burpees(my favorite)
PUsh ups
Supermans
Dips
Mountain Climbers
Push-ups(Modified)
Bird Dogs
Burpees(my favorite agian)

You do two rounds of those.

Allright!  Get going!  I wanna see yall's do it!

Your body will thank you later!

Advertisements