Advertisement

Author Topic: Abs feeling it today!  (Read 33718 times)

Jiggles

Re: Abs feeling it today!
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2018, 05:08:14 AM »
I'm still struggling with my waist area. This year I can see some definition popping through, but still fat. Still need to do more cardio to lose the lower belly fat. But it has been hard to exercise enough when I have been schooling, hw and working OT this week. Really trying to get that summer body!  I've toned up a lot. Just need to lose the belly so I'm in that weird stage where my limbs look lean but my midsection is still pudgy.  :(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2018, 02:10:09 PM »
OH yeah, I know what you mean...

I'm there with you...

My thighs, butts, lower legs... arms are pretty tight..

My chest is looking ok but not the best, it's still a bit got some flab on it... I'd like it tighter but oh wells..

You can see just some of the outline where my abs are.. but I'm right there with you with the mid section problem...

I can't seem to get rid of it.

My diet's pretty good to be honest...

I try to do at least 6 miles a day.. every now and then due to time constraint of work, overtime work, just all the hassles of the day I can't get but 4 miles in..

I know in the past I had to run at least 8 miles a day to get some abs to pop..

and so I guess I gotta run more unfortunately but it takes so much time!  Today I did 6 miles..

my 100 pushups and sit ups... didn't do the squats or planks.. guess I'm slacking..

But yeah, I'm going to have to change up the workout routine myself too to try to get rid of that midsection issue.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2018, 03:56:13 PM »
same as above except did 6 miles...

bench press

lat pull downs..

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2018, 11:15:43 AM »
Taking a day off.

It feels weird being home this early.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2018, 12:27:31 PM »
So back at it..

did over 6.5 miles today..

100 push ups
100 sit ups
some curls..

I'm not doing squats no more, it just hurts my knees, i'm probably doing it improperly, but I've already completed the 100 workout for 30 days.  I will say, I do notice I've gain strength..

I've stopped planking I won't lie.

But Starting tomorrow, I'm going to start the Spartacus and 30 day abs work out.

Feel free to join.

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19547311/spartacus/

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2018, 11:47:46 AM »
My pouch is like... starting to disappear.

I'm starting the Spartacus workout today, actually it started yesterday.

Anyways, I'll do it for 30 days along side of some push ups and abs work out.

I should be cut up.. I hope so though anyways.  It's suppose to be a real fat burner.

I know after 2 rounds i'm sweating.

It's 3 rounds.  Not to mention I'm still running like 5 miles a day.  Now I've increased my speed to 6.5 for 2 miles straight.  and I usually do the elliptical for another 3.  But I feel like I can do 6.5 for 3 miles now. 

whatever it takes folks!

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19547311/spartacus/

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2018, 12:54:17 PM »
Awwa man..

2 rounds done.. one more..  :S

I can definitely say it'll burn fat..

I'm like so sweaty right now..

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2018, 01:53:36 PM »
well just got out the shower and done cooking some salmon.

I'm about to go to sleep in about 30 min.

Gotta get like at least 7 hours of sleep!

Cuase waking up at 5 to go to the gymzies!

But man, that Spartacus workout actually sweated me out.. and I had my shirt off!

I'm not sure what I should be focusing more on now.

I know for sure I wanna lose all this fat around me.

I'm not sure running/ellipticall-ing all that miles is working well for me now.

Maybe I'll just do the sprint for 30 min.  Actually push my body..

And just continue this Spartacus workout as I see it possibly can give me some results.

I'm going to look up some HIIT workouts too.

I just needa lose these fat around me!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2018, 12:46:43 PM »
Arg...

No excuses...

Gotta do Spartacus workout tonight before going to sleep...

man ole man.. not enough time in the day

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2018, 12:56:42 PM »
so I did one round this morning..

I'll do two tonight..

and I'm going to incorporate this workout too into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzlx4WgEsJY

I'll just do like I guess 2 rounds..

I gotta get my sleep as I plan to go for a run at 5 in the morning tomorrow..

man!  that's just not enough time in the day...

allright.. one round done.. one more to go..

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 01:22:03 PM by thePoster »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2018, 01:53:15 PM »
Cheezez!  Ok done with that..

I think I will save that ab workout for lunch time working out.

I would.. but I'm all sweaty and gotta take a shower and pack my food for tommorow..

Welps! 

So the plan for tommorow will be...

Wake up.. go for a quick run... an actual run.. ok run like 2 miles.. and we'll see if I have time to do anything else in the morning...

Then lunch time I'll go do my abs..

then after work I'll go for another run/jog.. and maybe some various excercises..

man...

it's alotta work to get a nice body..

and to be honest... I'm actually shaping up...

I don't really notice it when I'm not clothed..

But when I put on my clothes and see myself in the mirror... I do notice my body's shape has changed..

So nkaujsee!!!!  Hook me up!

I another 2 months.. I should.. well my six pack should show.. and hopefully I get that V down there too...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2018, 02:54:01 PM »
did 150 push ups...

24 lb bar curls.

Lat pull down... 80, 100 lbs

Actually ran on the treadmill...  20 min at 6.5 and then the last 10 min at 7

Just got done doing the spartacus workout... only two rounds.

I think next week I'll do 3 rounds...

That spartacus workout.. it really sweats you out... I'd say it actually does burn alot of calories.

I could be eating better.  I ate ice cream.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2018, 03:14:50 PM »
Did about 3.75 miles... actually running...

I think any speed over 6 is considered running...

20 minutes at 6.5
10 minutes at 7.0

Did some lat pull downs(small weights of course!  I aint trying to get big!)
Bench press(25 plates)  I believe I hurt my right shoulder so I'm just going to do little weights and thats it from now on just to be toned only, my goal isn't to be a big guy.

Did some twisting sit ups..45 each side.

Then of course spartacus workout this morning as well..2 rounds... I will eventually get to 3 rounds... maybe next week.  I have to build up my body for it first

I did some planks and push ups as well.

I'm going to have to start doing supermans and swimmers agian as... I do need to also work my back as well...

We'll see how I look in two months..

I can actually see my abs showing a little little little bit but I gotta get all this flab off...

I gotta cut out all these sugar!

I still eat ice cream at night!

Mornings I eat fruits!  and cereal!

But I need the sweetness!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2018, 03:16:36 PM »
Allright! I'm going to finish my rocky road... tomorrow finish my Istrawberry ice cream too ...

And I'll just.. I gues I have to just swear it off...

Man! 

Gotta get ready for ibaza?!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2018, 02:34:33 PM »
You know what it is..

20 min 6.5 treadmill
10 min 7.0 treadmill
10 min elliptical 1 mile to warm up
Some lat pull downs
Some .. I don't know what it's called but it works lower back..
100 twist sit ups 50 each side obviously...

Came back home.. ended the night with Spartacus workout..  Did two rounds..  Next week I'll do 3 rounds..

I still weight a lot 171.. I wanna get down to 150...155 will be good for my size I think... but dang, I don't know if I can get there!  That's 20 more lbs!  The thing is.. my waist is still shrinking so obviously I'm guess a lot of that weight now is muscles...  but I want 150-155.  I know for sure I got at least 10 lbs around my belly and it's pure fat.  My face probably got like 2 lbs of fat on it.. my legs got like no fat... my butt probably like 10 lbs of fat, 5 on each cheeks.. my arms are good.. I feel them...

Oh wells.. more cardio I guess.

Anyways... my fat boy underwear are loose... my tight underwear because i got fat... they are also loose...  So I guess it's nice..

But I want my weight to be 155!

Advertisements