Advertisement

Author Topic: Abs feeling it today!  (Read 33706 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Abs feeling it today!
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2018, 11:22:41 AM »
Man... I still got too much energy in me...

I might go for a late run tonight.

Anyways... today I already did 3 miles on the elliptical and 3 miles on the treadmill

V-Ups - 105
Squats -110
incline push ups - 100
regular push ups -100
Jumping Jacks 4 count 120
sit ups- 105

Sounds like alot but it really isn't..

I wanna get a pull up bar but..

This house's door frame's arent the best so I'm not sure if I should try to hang one up on it or not, I'm just renting the place.

I will say, I do notice I look a bit better in clothes now, I'm not as fat obviously..

I still gotta trim off 20 lbs!  Cheezez!  It's alot of work.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2018, 12:51:43 PM »
So this morning I did 75 situps

And 3 miles on the elliptical.  This afternoon I did 3 miles on the elliptical and 2.5 miles on the treadmill.  So that's 8.5 miles..

Now I'm home, it's a bit late, it's almost 8 pm.  I'm not sure if I have the energy and time to complete my 100 pushup, vups, squats challenge..  should I even try?  I wanna be in bed by 930 pm though!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2018, 12:52:48 PM »
And I still gotta make food for tommorow and do my dishes!!

SheEsh!   Nkaujsee find me a wife!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2018, 01:45:58 PM »
Well... I told myself no excuses..

Just got done..

100 push ups(combined incline with regular ones on the perfect pushup thingie, it was really rough)

100 v-ups

40 sit ups (plus the 75 this morning is 115 total)

100 squats

100 4 count jumping jacks

Did some little curls with little 10 lbs dumbells.

Well, gonna do some dishes and cook up some food for tommorow.

Nkaujsee!  hook me up with a hottie... they gonna be happy when they see this body 2 months from now.

Basically been running and working out everyday since 31st December 2017, I've only missed about less than 10 days in between due to busy at work.  but now I'm making no excuses at work and doing it at work too(at least the parts where I don't have to run obviously).

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »

And... I don't mean to brag but..

Well I'm not bragging...

But anyways... usually I go to the gym with a big hoodie... you know to sweat more..

anways... today i didn't have a hoodie becuase I already wore it in the morning... and it's just gross now... so in the afternoon when I went agian.. I just wore my t-shirt..

I think some of the girls who see me go there all the time was thinking "dang.. I didn't know he was skinnie?!  He was hiding his body!"

But, I still got like 20 lbs to lose so..  I'm not happy yet!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2018, 11:54:47 AM »
I know I just started the 100 challenge... I'm going to have to stop working out for about 2-3 days..

i'm actually under the weather now, I know for sure it's the flu...  this sucks..

But before I went under the weather.. this morning I did about 4 miles elliptical and treadmill.

did about 50 squats...
about 50 crunches
about 40 lunges
about 50 push ups
I'm currently nursing myself with home made chicken soup..

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2018, 01:44:56 PM »
Kinda sucks..

I didn't work out today..

I do feel a little better..

I think I can work out tomorrow.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 02:10:35 PM »
Imma start it up again tomorrow.

i'm finally getting over the flu.

The best part of getting sick is... you lose weight.. :D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2018, 07:45:59 PM »
You know what it is..

today.. did a work out..

3 miles treadmil
3 miles elliptical

Did a circuit training

I'll start on my 100 challenge tommorow.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:50:38 PM by thePoster »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2018, 09:26:56 AM »
4 miles treadmill
4 miles elliptical..

I'll do my 100 challenge later tonight.

I'm just eating and resting now.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2018, 02:10:02 PM »
Oh I slacked off, I'm not doing my 100 challenge today..
I'll do it tommrow! Promise!

I'm just going to get some good nigh sleep tonight.

anyways, yesterday, I found out that my cardio is actually pretty good.  I was doing a drill and I was not winded or tired at all.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2018, 01:17:24 AM »
Here we go!  The 100 challenge for 30 days rebooted!

I can actually feel my six pack under my fluff.. It just needa come out..

Instead of 100 push ups.. I'm going to do a total of 120 instead.

I'm going to max out on all the excercieses and then build on from there..

I've noticed on youtube just from those folks doing 100 push ups a day for 30 days, they end getting getting a six pack or it starts to show and a lot of them testify to losing about 10 lbs..

If I drop 10 lbs I'll be like  160!  that means 10-15 lbs to go... my target is like 145-150 around there.  Ideally I'd like to be 140 but oh wells!  These thighs are just to big, I think that's where all my mass in weight is.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2018, 03:03:13 AM »
Done!

Push ups 60
Incline push ups  75
total of 135 pushups/variant

situps  105
v-ups  100
squats 110
jumping jacks 4 count 105

Dang, I'm sweaty..

I'll take picture every 3 days so yalls can see if there is any improvement or changes..

Yalls know me, I don't care too much for pictures but its for those who when seeking advice and asking for first hand experience so they can actually come and ask and see "results" if it works or not.

Allright! Breakfast and shower time, then it's off to the gym for the treadmill and elliptical.  Maybe some lat pull downs...I wish I could put up a pull up bar in this place, but oh wells!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2018, 07:53:30 AM »
Well I looked in the mirror and was about to take a picture but... I'm still so fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways...  you know what it is..

4 miles treadmill
4 miles ellptical

I may do a another round later tonight before bed.. Wait wait wait!

I'm going to do planks tonight.

So maybe another 25 round with planks thrown in.  I really want those six pack!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 08:10:36 AM by thePoster »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2018, 02:26:27 PM »
You know what it is..

5 miles on the elliptical
4 on the treadmill

120 push ups
100 v ups
105 sit ups
100 squats

Advertisements