Advertisement

Author Topic: Abs feeling it today!  (Read 34454 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Abs feeling it today!
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2018, 01:32:47 PM »
Yalls know what it is..

6 miles on the ellpitical
4 miles on the treadmill..

did my 100 sit ups..

I sitll got my 100 push ups,squats, and v ups to do...

and its late!

and I gotta cook for tommorow, do my laundry.. 

Sheesh!  nkaujSee! Get me a girl now!

Allright... just got done..

120 pushups/variants
100 v-ups
100 squats.

I'm pooped!  shower time!

Then pack my lunch
then maybe surf the web a bit
then sleepy time!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:34:18 PM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2018, 05:16:05 PM »
About 5 miles today, working tonight so I can't run this afternoon.

100 push ups
100 situps
100 squats..

No vups tonight  I'll do 200 tommorow.. just don't wanna do it on this hard floor at work.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2018, 03:22:40 PM »
6 miles...

I think I'll only be able to do 100 push ups and 100 vups or situps tonight...  people wanted to go out.

Man!  Well maybe I can add squats..

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2018, 04:20:46 PM »
I'm just tooooo tired...

I guess I'll do 200 push ups, 200 squats, 300 vups, 200 sit ups tomorrow.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2018, 04:14:00 PM »
6 elliptical
4 treadmill

100 situps..

I'm like... losing my will!

Oh wells, guess I'll just restart the 100 series tommorow.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2018, 08:58:14 AM »
You know what it is..

I wasn't able to go to the gym yesterday, ended up doing 100 squats at work, 120 push ups, and like 20 pull ups.

Today though I did 3.5 elliptical and 4.5 treadmill.  Also did 100 sit ups, I'll do like 120 push ups later and 100 Vups and squats as well.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2018, 01:22:32 PM »
allright..

sorta made up for the days I skimped out on my 100 challenge..

4 coount jumping jack 125
Vup - 120
4 count swimmers - 120
supermans - 120
planks 1 minute each - 4
4 count russian twists - 110
push ups(they are with the perfect pushups, its a bit harder) 100
incline push ups - 130
squats - 120

I am sweaty!!
My arms a bit tight...

I started including the planks now becuase I want that tummie to get flat.. I got that belly buldge and i believe it's from a weak transverse rectus or something like that that runs across the belly, I need it to be tighter to pull in my tummie.

C'mon yalls, summer is around the corner, lets all get that decently hot bod!

ImpatientAsTheWind

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2018, 02:17:21 PM »
You've been at it awhile now Poster... How's it going? Do you have those abs you've been dreaming about yet? Show us all a picture and motivate us to work at it too  ;)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2018, 02:42:53 PM »
I know, I been at it since dec 31st..

I have seen a lot or results but I'm not where I'm at yet.

I think I only lost about 15 lbs though unfortunately. .  I'll need another 15 lbs off for anything to show.

Folks at work have noticed though, pants fit better, shirts fit better, but they don't fit to how I want to fit like yet...today I saw my profile in the mirror, I like it now, it's starting to get slender where as before I didn't like seeing my profile and I think if nkaujSee's friends would be happy getting with me!

I was just a lot of running until recently where I really started to add in those 100 challenges and various excercises because I realize I have to go at it harder

I did say I was going to post pictures but... I looked at my body and it's not ready for pictures yet!  It's too embarrassing! 

Don't worry, I'll put up pictures when it starts to look decently picturable.

ImpatientAsTheWind

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2018, 02:53:32 PM »
Hey good for you... 15 pounds is progress.  You don't need to look hot for the opposite sex to take notice, though it helps.  When someone sees you shine, they'll want to be with you all the time regardless. Keep at it  O0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2018, 02:57:26 PM »
Show me your picture, I wanna see so I can motivate you.

ImpatientAsTheWind

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2018, 08:58:07 PM »
Oh Poster you motivate me just by replying ;)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2018, 06:11:49 AM »
3.5 miles on the elliptical
And I ran 1 mile on treadmill in 8 min...

I was shocked I was able too.

That's pretty fast for me, I only did it becuase I was pressed for time this morning.

Already did my 100 situps and squats.

I'll run more later afer work and finish up my worKouts

ImpatientAsTheWind

« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2018, 07:23:53 AM »
Up and at'em!  What a great start to Monday! I had a nice long stretch when I woke up... does that count?  Maybe I'll do some squats at lunch time.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2018, 03:56:52 PM »
a long stretch?  Well I guess it could count.. :S

Anyways, I did an additional 3.5 miles on the treadmill

200 push ups
100 squats
100 sit ups today..

I actually got a couple co workers to do them with me.  We going to do it for 30 days.

I told my female co-worker to feel my chest because it's getting tight..

Advertisements