Advertisement

Author Topic: Abs feeling it today!  (Read 33716 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Abs feeling it today!
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2018, 01:40:40 PM »
Only 3.5 miles today...

But I did do 45 min of swimming

Also finished my 100 cHallen get and plank challenge.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2018, 09:23:28 AM »
Gonna swim swam and then treadmill and then do my 100s

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2018, 12:29:38 PM »
Swam for 1 hour, I mean, it was just 10 back and forth 100 foot pool I think?

Did 2.5 miles, 150 situps so far.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2018, 01:55:21 PM »
Man I completed the rest of that day that I posted up there..  did my 150 push ups and squats..and planks.

Did my 100's yesterday and squats..

Today..  Did my 6 and so miles..

Did some bench press stuff and lat pull downs, I know I have to start "lifting" weights to start losing weight..

Also did my 100's and planks today too.. So I kinda did alot I guess..

That's the update for now!

I weighted myself... I lost like 5 lbs in about 2 weeks here..

I'm down to 173.

I still got like 20 lbs to go at the very least!  I know for sure at 160 my abs show.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2018, 04:19:21 PM »
yoU KNOW WHAT it is..

6.5 miles..

did all my 100's..

Some lat pull downs again..
some bench press...

also did some crunches...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2018, 01:14:44 PM »
did 7  miles..

did some bench press..

did some lat pull downs..

did 100 sit ups..

Man I'm so bushed I can't do my planks tonight or my squats and push ups..I was called back into work.. took all my time..

I'll add them to tomorrow.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2018, 03:50:32 PM »
Arg!

Skipped my planks yesterday and today! 

I'll have to do 15 mins tomorrow to make it all up!

Did today's 100's.

Did yesterday's 100 sit ups.

So tomorrow I'll have to do 200 squats and 200 push ups!  Cheezez!

I also swam(more like struggled in the water) for 45 min.

Also I ran about 6 miles today as well.

When are my abs going to show?!  cheezez?!!?

Did lat pull downs and bench press as well.  And I also did that thing where you do .. well you just work out your back from like doing I guess reverse sit ups.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2018, 12:01:39 AM »
Just did 3.5 miles

100 situps

2 mins of plank (halfway done with the workout)

Usual lat pull downs (120 lbs, it's not a lot bit something!)

Benah press (45 plates on each side)  you know, I was only doing pushup and I was surprised I built enough strength to lift that much, that's a lot for me!!

Still got a lot left for the day.  After work ill finish everything off.

Gotta go get ready for work.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2018, 02:13:16 PM »
Done with my hundreds.. Man.. I gave up on my planks...

Also did an extra 3.5 miles running..

I'll start the planks back up agian...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2018, 02:56:32 PM »
yOU KNOW WHAT it is..

about 7 miles

did my hundred..

and planks ...

anyways my co-worker asked me where I got my "100" challenge workout from...

He asked if I watch or know who one punch man is... and I said, yeah I know who he is... but I've only seen snippets of it...

He said did I get the workout from him because that guy does 100 pushups, situps, squats, and run 10 km a day..

and I said wow really?  because that's basically me right now and he can call me one punch man if he'd like..

Hmmm... how coencidental

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2018, 03:13:47 PM »
I'm not going to lie..

I'm liking how my body's shaping up..

still don't look good without a shirt...

but yeah!  Progress!!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2018, 07:04:46 AM »
5 miles..

Hundreds done...

Planks done...

Did some lat pull downs..

Some curls...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2018, 03:05:53 PM »
Man!!  I didn't get to run today!!   Arghh!!!!

Did do all my hundreds and planks...

Today is 28...

Can you belive it?!?!?

I mean wow!! 

I think I've only missed a couple of days..and I've only 100 push ups and squat some of make up.

And I'll do that before day 30.

You know folks... when I was trying to lose weight and I didn't stay committed...if always look back and wonder how much my body would change if I would've just stayed committed so many days ago...

This time around, like a few other times in the past I've stayed committed and to look back on the past 28 days, it's comforting to know that I stuck to it.   Instead of 28 days of not working out and regretting it today...I look back at 28 days that I stay committed and worked out for 28 days, I'm in a way happy and a little proud of myself. 

Folks it's never too late..  even after day 30 I'm still going to keep at my 100 Challenge,  maybe mix it up some since the excercises are a bit too easy.. maybe I'll do it with a weighted vest and vups instead and with ankle weights. 

I'll always be running at least 5 miles a day or as many day a week as I can, I'll continue to do pull ups and lat pull downs and bench press as I do need to weight lift now to lose weight, I've plateaued for basically the past month.

I will say physically from the challenge I do notice a difference.   I can feEl the muscles on my body, things are tighter, my body looks nicer, my clothes looks nicer on me.  I haven't lost lbs but my waist is a tad smaller.

Folks join me!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2018, 03:06:48 PM »
Also, I'm definitely eating a lot healthier as well.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2018, 03:43:34 PM »
Did about 4.5 miles

day 30 of my 100 challenge..

and so yeah, did some lat pull downs..curls.. .

Wow I did it!

I will say.. I'm actually stronger and tighter believe it or not..

chest is a bit tighter..

legs definately tighter..

arms a bit tigether..

well I'll keep doing these daily, we'll see how long I can or will go...

I gotta change it up..
I need to get cut up..

When I weighted myself before I started getting serious.. I was 190 basically

Now I"m 171
when I get down to 160... I know for sure my abs will show!

then if I can get down to around 150-155 I think I'll be good...

All these girls needa stop trying to get with me!  I know!  My body's looking good and right!

Advertisements