Advertisement

Author Topic: Abs feeling it today!  (Read 33682 times)

Jiggles

Re: Abs feeling it today!
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2018, 03:33:25 AM »
Oblique workouts are so awkward for me to do. I usually do russian twists, side planks or plank twists. I love planks. My arms and back have gotten stronger from planks which in turn helped me to do burpees and yoga poses. I add a weighted plate on my back to intensify it. The last time I did a full sit up, my abdomen hurted where I had surgery. Sucks and makes me sad.

Do you do hanging ab workouts? I still need practice on those. I have to be careful with lower ab workouts because of my surgery. =(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2018, 02:49:16 PM »
No, I don't have any hanging ab work outs..

Because I don't have a pull up bar at home..  :S

what's going on with your body?

I think I heard of you before in here and might've commented on you before.

show me a picture of your stomache!

I'm fat as well... I know my abs are toned underneath all my flab..

It's just my diet.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2018, 07:17:46 PM »
I will never show my stomach. I've had 4 kids ok. Maybe if it looks decent after I lose more fat, I might post a before and after photo.
I had surgery for my appendix last year. I get pains if I lift heavy, twist and stretch certain ways.

You can do hanging ab workouts at the park playground where they have monkey bars. Or get those cheap bars for the door. it works.
I been liking my smaller stomach, but I do not like to be skinny. You get what I mean.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2018, 01:27:50 PM »
I know the feeling..

I was going to post a before and after photo but..

Dang!  My before picture is horrible..

and 9 month's later... my after picture don't look good either!

My diet's trash.

And the appendix... well... I don't know what to tell you..

I'm not sure where the surgical incision is for that surgery but they'd have to go through muscles... or around them or through them... I'm assuming they went through them... but all in all the tissue lining of that cavity... then they'd have to sew you up... and usually after any surgeries... you'll just never be the same..

I had a friend who had surgery somewhere on his abs and it just never looked the same...

It might just be a pain you'll have forever unless maybe it's a little hernia going on there...

Those cheap bars for the doors are nice and I use to have some ... but I don't anymore becuase this house can't handel it...

Also.. the bad thing about thos is you can't do wide grip pull ups...

But it's still good!

I use to do L pull ups...I don't know what the big deal was.. but to me those were easier than regular pull ups...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2018, 01:24:01 PM »
Well there you go. Trash diet equals trash body lol

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2018, 04:28:04 PM »
I know!

I need to eat better!

I need someone to keep me in line!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2018, 03:09:23 AM »
You know what it is!

Back at it again..

Starting the Spartacus workout... just doing two rounds..

I'm adding flutter kicks and oblique sit ups to it as well.

Well it's a start..

Next week I'll do three rounds...

Also I'll still be doing my morning jobs/runs... 3-5 miles obviously.

And reducing my caloric intake..

Ladies get in line!

Gotta get cut for this holloween!  I mean... I don't know what I wanna be for this costume thing.

But I know we gotta have a good body!

Jiggles

« Reply #142 on: September 24, 2018, 06:55:48 PM »
I know!

I need to eat better!

I need someone to keep me in line!

Do you have friends who are into fitness and eating clean? If not, make some.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2018, 10:13:15 AM »
Jiggles you are that friend..

Anyways folks..the past 3 days ive logged 16 miles..

Im probably going to do at least 10 miles tommorow..5 in the mornng then 5 before work.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 05, 2018, 10:22:32 AM »
Did 6 miles...was gonna do another at least 5 before work but...

Im sickish...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2018, 04:42:26 AM »
I am gong to work on slimming my waist now...

And.. a lifted butt too!

The only real excercises are for females that I see on youtube.  But that is fine with me! I want a skinnie waist!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2018, 02:43:38 PM »
My arms... i dont know why but I love touching them..they so hard!!

Man I had a weird dream the other day..  that i lost all what little muscle I had.. i was just ..boney..🤐

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2018, 02:47:05 PM »
Im so sore but feel so good..

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 12, 2018, 03:05:06 AM »
Did all my weight training... and cardio..

Will do spartacus later and abs..

Ugh..wanna kill myself..

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 13, 2018, 05:11:44 AM »
20 min on the elliptical thing... it's not a real elliptical, it's a different one
30 min on the treadmill
Did a new ab workout.. I'm just starting so it's a little weaksause
2 min ab wheel roll out
2 min low plank
2 min flutter kick
My weight training thingamigggie. .  It's not heavy weights..

I am still so sore..

Guess I'll start eating right now as well, bought some salmon and chicken.. :S

Advertisements