Advertisement

Author Topic: Rise Again | Film Score/Epic Music  (Read 2649 times)

Vince_Xiong

Rise Again | Film Score/Epic Music
« on: June 22, 2017, 06:28:26 PM »
For anyone who loves film music/epic music, here is a small cinematic film piece I've composed that consists of strings, piano, brass, some electronics, and some cinematic drums. Mood ranges from sad to heroic/uplifting. I wanted this piece to feel Hans Zimmer-ish, yet not completely copying Zimmer's style and still have my style in it. Feel free to use this piece as long as you credit me and as long as it's for non-profit. If you do want to use this piece for profit, please message/e-mail me and we will arrange from there. Without further ado, I hope ya'll enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJFEHPaaHGg

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 06:40:00 PM by Vince_Xiong »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Rise Again | Film Score/Epic Music
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 06:07:35 PM »
not too bad.

The ending part.. .kinda...  didn't match in my opinion.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Vince_Xiong

Re: Rise Again | Film Score/Epic Music
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 09:26:49 AM »
Thanks.

And alright. Thanks for the feedback. I'm wondering and just want to get more insight, what made you think that the ending didn't match the way you wanted to? Was it the violin? The tune?

Advertisements