Advertisement

Author Topic: Learning yet another skill....makes me realize that Im tired of learning new  (Read 1556 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
things...

I know for sure I dont want to go back to school agian.  Man, Im learning anatomy agian and it sucks big time. 

Although Im not retirement age yet, Im ready to retire abd not work.  Or at the very least Im done with learning new things. 

I just got done with a year long school and here I am agian!  Learning agian! 

Like my brain wants a break I can feel it.

And then!  On top of that while learning all these other stuff I gotta be studying for two big test too!  I mean its just too much!!!

I feel overwhelmed. 

Dag gum!!  Once I get through this year Im going to give myself a big pat on the back!

But for sure! Im not going back to any more schooling!

Im just schooled out!

I know some of yalls are like whats the big deal yalls doing the same thing in college etc etc...

But dang!  Its so different.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
I feel yah. It's the same thing with me except it's with work instead of adult school.lol I believe there's a term for all of this, "burned out"... I totally hate working day in day out, I need to go on unemployment and take a world tour before I die. I just know there's no way in hell I can ever retire in this country. Such a pessimistic future we all live in...

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
I feel yah. It's the same thing with me except it's with work instead of adult school.lol I believe there's a term for all of this, "burned out"... I totally hate working day in day out, I need to go on unemployment and take a world tour before I die. I just know there's no way in hell I can ever retire in this country. Such a pessimistic future we all live in...

I did a national tour recently.  My next sabbatical is a world tour.  I'll have to plan the next one much more carefully.

Advertisements